Corgi_2020

2+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm a pre-dental student here at CSULB and I plan on applying to USC's Ostrow School of Dentistry in the near future. One of the required prerequisites is 1 year of General Biology but my school offers only 1 semester of General Biology. I contacted their admissions office and they advised that I should take 1 year of General Biology at another college. That was bust so I did some digging and found a pre-dental course guide from my school. Instead of General Biology, the course guide advises pre-dental students to enroll in a 3 semester biology introductory course sequence. These courses cover General Biology curriculum as well as other concepts. USC specifically lists 1 year of General Biology as one of the prerequisites, but can I still be accepted if I took the 3 semester course to fulfill the prerequisite? I contacted them awhile ago but they haven't replied yet and its keeping me up at night. Thank You.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.