Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm just wondering if I absolutely have to click "yes" for the question on VMCAS asking, "Were you ever the recipient of any action (e.g. dismissal, disqualification, suspension, etc.) by any college or university for unacceptable academic performance or conduct violations?" My first semester freshman year, I was placed on disciplinary probation for only a couple months for failing to cite my sources on an english paper. They expunged it completely from my transcript after those two months. I just had to write a paper explaining the importance of academic integrity and write an apology letter to my teacher. Since it was expunged and no "action" was taken besides the probation, can I just click "no" for this question?
I'm just wondering if I absolutely have to click "yes" for the question on VMCAS asking, "Were you ever the recipient of any action (e.g. dismissal, disqualification, suspension, etc.) by any college or university for unacceptable academic performance or conduct violations?" My first semester freshman year, I was placed on disciplinary probation for only a couple months for failing to cite my sources on an english paper. They expunged it completely from my transcript after those two months. I just had to write a paper explaining the importance of academic integrity and write an apology letter to my teacher. Since it was expunged and no "action" was taken besides the probation, can I just click "no" for this question?