This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ash5321

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I sent my reference an email saying she should be receiving an email from PTCAS about the letter of recommendation and asked her to save a copy of it to send to other schools that aren't on PTCAS. She then replied yes she got it and she always saves copies. But then she asked, if the PTCAS website will give her the option of exporting as a PDF at the end?

Does anyone know the answer to this? I've been looking on the PTCAS website and I couldn't find anything.
 
PTCAS isn't just a letter, its a form with lots of questions they fill out. Non-PTCAS schools will probably have other requirements

Sent from my SM-N910V using SDN mobile