Questions about Wright State...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tatabox80

Super-Duper Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I have an interview coming up at Wright State and was wondering what any of you who interviewed there thought of the school. I've looked at interview feedback, but any other input would be great! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Of the six MD schools in Ohio, it would be #5 on my list. It is a very fragmented school considering there is not one main teaching hospital and no medical campus. You are stuck during your first two years on the undergrad campus for most of your classes. Dayton isn't a very fun or liveable city, trust me I lived there for 4 years. Last year, I chose not to go there since I had other acceptances at some better, more organized schools. But on the other hand, if you are looking for a school emphasizes primary care and gets you exposure out in the different aspects of the community, then this school is for you.

The interview feedback posts give you a good idea of what can be asked at the interview. They give you plenty of time to talk with students and ask them questions, take advantage of this because it is a school that is focused on primary care and it is in Dayton OH so those two things alone left me with a lot of questions for the students. The students were really friendly and although they supported their school 100%, they were honest and open about their experiences.