2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PTE is on AMCAS. It is supposed to be April 30th and BSOM extended until May 7th. CTE is school specific but not until June/July for most places.
if I’m waiting on financial aid info to make a decision between wright and another school, can I now pte at the other school and technically switch when wright sends out more info?
Or if I PTE at another school with Wright withdraw my acceptance?
 
What is waitlist week ?
plan to enroll deadline for most places is tmrw. this means a lot of schools have a better idea on how full the class is and start taking people off the waitlist in greater volumes. several schools are going to start to make calls tmrw (i.e. vanderbilt). most schools will start may 1. some schools may start later if they extended PTE deadline due to delays in fafsa and financial aid offers.
 
That’s so exciting! You were literally just saying that offers would ramp up this week ! Here we go everyone hold on tight for the ride lol 😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry this may be a stupid question but what are you checking the choose your medical school tool to see? Just wanting to make sure I’m also stalking too 😂
To ensure I didn’t miss the email notification 📣 my mind telling me maybe I just didn’t get the email so go look on AMCAS —my delusion 😁

All the schools your accepted to populate on the choose your medical school tool —I also recently updated my email
 
Just to calm some worries, but I got the acceptance email and acceptance offer before the acceptance auto-populated on the CYMS tool. You won't miss it when the emails come through! Y'alls time is coming, there's bound to be a lot more movement in the next couple of weeks!
 
To ensure I didn’t miss the email notification 📣 my mind telling me maybe I just didn’t get the email so go look on AMCAS —my delusion 😁

All the schools your accepted to populate on the choose your medical school tool —I also recently updated my email
Ohh ok I get it now haha yes I will definitely be stalking as well 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone been accepted off the waitlist in the middle group?
Probably too early for that but they have gone to the middle group in multiple years over the last 5-6 years so there is definitely a good chance especially if they are going to the first 3rd prior to the May 1st date which they started doing two weeks ago.
 
OOS A from top third of the waitlist this morning via email. I declined the offer. Hope it goes to one of you lovely people on the WL. Sending good vibes ❤️
 
Last edited:
It’s been quiet in here the last few days Maybe when we get closer to the deadline there will be movement ??!! Hopefully
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad