Quick VMCAS/College Question - UC Berekely Extension

Started by tpad40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tpad40

Penn Vet 2013!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I am the ultimate last-minute scrambler. I have a quick question - for those of you who have taken classes at UC Berkeley Extension (in my case Online), what did you list on VMCAS under institution?

The options are:

Univeristy of California, Extension

or

University of California-Berkeley

I put extension... was that right? Still have time to change it!
 
I think I put Berkeley, I can't really remember though!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish there was just an option for UC Berkeley - Extension, that would make it so much simpler!!! 😱