RACISM, Foriegn MED Students/Doctors and the REASON's WHY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP: you are second generation Cuban and Italian??? You arent a minority.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you go about becoming a minority to increase chances of getting into medical school!!!

There was recently a troll banned with the name ChymeChancelor - I thought someone was just going around copying members' names but the real Chancellor doesn't seem to be that much different...

OP: you are second generation Cuban and Italian??? You arent a minority.

It is actually easy... All you do is make sure you are darker than most white people and can easily be judged from a distance. Of course, the further the distance the better and more complete a minority you are.

Oh God He Revived This Thread! Run For Your Lives!

See this is what I deal with... To be honest I feel the thread is awsome and is something that all kids interested in research should take seriously...

I believe that any positivness from this thread is purely a good thing and there was a lot.

LMAO :laugh:

Well, it was a slow day....

Perhaps he got bored?:rolleyes:

NAH i just took a Genetics TEST today and my brain is MUSH... I didn't know you could make that stuff that hard. LOL I mean goodness.

I posted a thread I would like to know if anyone has taken it and what they think about it.

Why. WHY would you revive this POS thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are accusing an American university, aka bastion of liberalism and political correctness, of racism against you because you aren't 'white'? Come on now, lets be reasonable...

I am Cuban.

Letting you know, CUBAN is not on the US minority list.
And as you probably know, neither is Italian.

The person did not like you. It is easy to see why.

YOU'RE an IDIOT... of all the people on here that responded to this post you are the STUPIDIST ONE...

First of have you ever read an AMCAS APPLICATION... HISPANIC depending if you're white hispanic or black or mixed Hispanic is different... GOT IT... MOMO... wow that was really ******ed.

Obviously from your whimsical remark you must be the WHITE CUBAN and good for you... you were the ones that left when CASTRO took over and are now nestled neatly in MIAMI and still for some strange reason consider yourselves to be "Cuban" HAAAAAA if Castro died and George found WMD's in CUBA and forced Cuba to become a democracy you wouldn't go back you would be right here...

PISS OFF

Sir, you are dumb, and are from Miami. I live in New Jersey. You are half Cuban, half Italian. It sounds like you are reaching there to try to be some minority, even reaching to be Hispanic.

Yo soy Cubano. Tu, mi amigo, eres comemierda. Buena Suerte.

High-five for the reference to the best line from Billy Madison.

hahaha I never realized that was a line from Billy Madison. That was an awesome movie but Big daddy was my favorite Billy Madison movie.

Oh and I agree with the others on here that this thread ought to be closed.

P.S. Wow this guy is a Floridian too??? Im wondering if this fool goes to UMiami or if he's at FIU.

God forbid he's one of my classmates in the future with his attitude.

hahaha I never realized that was a line from Billy Madison. That was an awesome movie but Big daddy was my favorite Billy Madison movie.

Oh and I agree with the others on here that this thread ought to be closed.

P.S. Wow this guy is a Floridian too??? Im wondering if this fool goes to UMiami or if he's at FIU.

God forbid he's one of my classmates in the future with his attitude.

With an attitude like that, he'll most likely not even make it that far....
But I'm guessing he's planning on using the minority card because God forbid, he has a TAN and had to overcome great difficulties dealing with RACISM :rolleyes: .

With an attitude like this, you have no business becoming a doctor. First, if evrey time you don't get what you want to whine, and then start calling others racist, you are doing a disservice to yourself and people who experience true racism on a daily basis. By overrusing the term racism, the word has almost lost all of its power, it has almost become meaningless in society today.
The largest problem I see in your post is the feeling of entitlement you have in these situations. Actually applying to medical school (you haven't even taken the MCAT yet so don't count on an above 30 - a 3.8's great, but there's always people better) will teach you that you can't count on interviews, acceptances, etc. If you go into the whole application expecting to have acceptances handed to you on a silver platter (apparently because you are half-Cuban), you are going to get a large dose of reality.

Get over yourself. **** happens. People get busy. Go pursue your goals, but don't expect everyone to bend over backwards for you, and call them racist if they don't. Have you taken the time to think maybe people don't want to work with you because of your god awful attitude, rather than your tan?

Sir, you are dumb, and are from Miami. I live in New Jersey. You are half Cuban, half Italian. It sounds like you are reaching there to try to be some minority, even reaching to be Hispanic.

Yo soy Cubano. Tu, mi amigo, eres comemierda. Buena Suerte.

Originally Posted by rafikikoo
I am Cuban.

Letting you know, CUBAN is not on the US minority list.
And as you probably know, neither is Italian.

The person did not like you. It is easy to see why.

Rafikikoo... are you reading what you wrote? I didn't notice it until now... Cuban is not on the US minority list... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that is so funny I am crying right now... Cuban mi amiga... is a NATIONALITY... not a RACEEEEEEEE... Hispanic / Latino is a what classifies the ethnicity that would determine the minortiy status... But because AMCAS isn't ******ed, they actually do this very fair and sensical... If you are WHITE, meaning caucasian, then you are not a minority no matter were you come from... Fact is, a lot of Cubans here in south Florida are actually "white" so no they don't get URM status... AS THEY shouldn't...

what is more funny about your rude and racist comments regarding your own people is that you don't even know what a minority is... and there never was a LIST put up by the US of minorities...

wow, you being Cuban scares me... and shames me

Geez, that was long ...
and I am suppose to be studying ...

Gotta love being a minority :D

Geez, that was long ...
and I am suppose to be studying ...

Gotta love being a minority :D

lol, these people get so defensive if you ever say there is something wrong or a kink in the system... Get off your horse, when you fall off... die you you you URM... LOL

haters

lol, these people get so defensive if you ever say there is something wrong or a kink in the system... Get off your horse, when you fall off... die you you you URM... LOL

haters

Are you sure you're 27?

Rafikikoo... are you reading what you wrote? I didn't notice it until now... Cuban is not on the US minority list... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that is so funny I am crying right now... Cuban mi amiga... is a NATIONALITY... not a RACEEEEEEEE... Hispanic / Latino is a what classifies the ethnicity that would determine the minortiy status... But because AMCAS isn't ******ed, they actually do this very fair and sensical... If you are WHITE, meaning caucasian, then you are not a minority no matter were you come from... Fact is, a lot of Cubans here in south Florida are actually "white" so no they don't get URM status... AS THEY shouldn't...

what is more funny about your rude and racist comments regarding your own people is that you don't even know what a minority is... and there never was a LIST put up by the US of minorities...

wow, you being Cuban scares me... and shames me

May I ask you a question?
You say that THEY (Cubans in South Florida) shouldn't get URM status/....
Do you think YOU should get URM status?

May I ask you a question?
You say that THEY (Cubans in South Florida) shouldn't get URM status/....
Do you think YOU should get URM status?

DUDE>... are you stupid? seriously... what don't you understand... ok, I am sorry, let me say this in a calm relaxed manner...

To be from another country... ANY COUNTRYYYYYYY. ANYYYYYY... COUNTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... If you are CAUCASIAN... you are not a URM... if you ARE ASAIN... your are not a URM... if you are black or part black meaning AFRICAN descent... YOUR ARE A URM... if you are MESTIZO, meaning part cuacasian and native american, IE inca AZTEC or Native US AMERICANS... then YOU ARE A URM...

what is not to understand??? what what what?

blah blah blah

Dude, Cubans might be "minority" but they're not treated as such in the med school application process or any other time really. They're treated more like Asians and don't receive AA. The average Cuban-American's (born in US) education and income level is higher than the average non-Hispanic White. You're pretty confused and will find out when you apply.

Dude, Cubans might be "minority" but they're not treated as such in the med school application process or any other time really. They're treated more like Asians and don't receive AA. The average Cuban-American's (born in US) education and income level is higher than the average non-Hispanic White. You're pretty confused and will find out when you apply.

WOW... you are so wrong... what is the matter with you people... LOL, dude the ignorance is amazing... CUBAN IS NOT A RACEEEEEEEEEE OR THEREFORE A MINORITY GROUP>>>>

DUDE>... are you stupid? seriously... what don't you understand... ok, I am sorry, let me say this in a calm relaxed manner...

To be from another country... ANY COUNTRYYYYYYY. ANYYYYYY... COUNTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... If you are CAUCASIAN... you are not a URM... if you ARE ASAIN... your are not a URM... if you are black or part black meaning AFRICAN descent... YOUR ARE A URM... if you are MESTIZO, meaning part cuacasian and native american, IE inca AZTEC or Native US AMERICANS... then YOU ARE A URM...

what is not to understand??? what what what?

Who do you think you are, fool?
In that case, then WHY oh WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS STUPID THREAD????
You are HAlF CUBAN. That DOESN'T make you part of a URM. Then STOP being a whiny little biatch and STOP acting like you are ENTITLED to ANYTHING.
You don't know crap about racism or being discriminated against.
I sincerely hope med schools see that attitude of yours before they make any decisions...

Who do you think you are, fool?
In that case, then WHY oh WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS STUPID THREAD????
You are HAlF CUBAN. That DOESN'T make you part of a URM. Then STOP being a whiny little biatch and STOP acting like you are ENTITLED to ANYTHING.
You don't know crap about racism or being discriminated against.
I sincerely hope med schools see that attitude of yours before they make any decisions...

GO TO MYspace page... and check ME OUT... tell me I am not a minortiy then... www.myspace.com/cxm

my father was half african and half caucasian... am I hatian black no... am I white NO... Do I see lots of me in medschools... no... therefore I am a URM

GO TO MYspace page... and check ME OUT... tell me I am not a minortiy then... www.myspace.com/cxm

my father was half african and half caucasian... am I hatian black no... am I white NO... Do I see lots of me in medschools... no... therefore I am a URM

Skin color doesn't constitute being URM.... Your father being half african doesn't constitute you being URM....
But you are right, you look Hispanic. If looks is what get you an URM status, I guess, good for you.

Skin color doesn't constitute being URM.... Your father being half african doesn't constitute you being URM....
But you are right, you look Hispanic. If looks is what get you an URM status, I guess, good for you.

Unfortunately you'd be surprised by how many people will use one parent being black as being a way of getting Minority status.

However, one thing I find funny is how no one has mentioned that CUBANS DO NOT QUALIFY AS URM.

The ONLY LATINOs to qualify are MEXICAN and PUERTO RICANS!!!!!!!

This thread needs to be closed.

WOW... you are so wrong... what is the matter with you people... LOL, dude the ignorance is amazing... CUBAN IS NOT A RACEEEEEEEEEE OR THEREFORE A MINORITY GROUP>>>>

Cuban falls under the Latino division of minorities. However, only 2 countries from the latino group gets considered in the URM category.

In effect the only true URM groups by AAMC classifications are Native Americans, African Americans, Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans.

You don't qualify as either of the above except maybe partially black.

Lastly, what do you think I did wrong in any of these situation and what you might suggest I do now...

Your biggest mistake? You took things too personally because you thought you were entitled to it.

The professor does not OWE you a spot because he said he would be fine with you joining in the fall. He has a lab to run and if he really didn't have any spots than he didn't. Maybe he was lying but you don't really know that do you? You should've just moved on anyway. If there was a reason why he didn't want you, pushing it won't help your case.

Another thing, your quote:
Now not to brag or make myself look good but, I am an Organic Chemistry TA, ORGO LAB TA, Substitute teacher for 4 years and Tutor student athletes for a year. My GPA is 3.5 overall and my BCPM is 3.8... I have made dean's list and President's list on countless occasions and am a "Super Senior" because I changed my major.

Don't tell me you didn't think that you absolutely deserved that TA position. Look at that tone; you are saying "my stats are great, take me, take me!" Nope that isn't how it happens. Judging by your lack of acceptance of criticism I agree that your attitude during the interview was not the best.

Lastly, your need to say you don't think it is racism that often sort of makes you look like you really do think it is racism.

This is an opinion piece so please attempt to understand where I am coming from. I am a Pre-Med student at my school and I happen to be a minority. Now, the type of minority I am is Cuban (father) and Italian (mother.) I have a nice golden brown tan and look like the typical Latino guy. I am 100% American as my mother is second generation and my father second generation as well. Of course, I was born here in the U.S. So, I feel I have the right to speak on the subject. My background includes being a substitute teacher for the past 4 years, a minority, a pre med student and most importantly an American.

With that said, let’s get into it. I am getting madder than hell at my University. I am a Biology major and I have been dealing with the most ******ed **** as of lately, and I am senior and honestly the way I feel I want to go to President of the school and flip a bitch and if he won't do anything than perhaps the newspapers and local news will take interest in the story.

First and foremost, I don't want charity from anyone. What is charity? For one affirmative action. My stats are very good on their own and I know when I take the MCATS as long as I score into the 30's I will be accepted into a Medical school. lol, I hope. But while I am trying to position myself to get into Med School one would think their current University would support their people equally and efficiently in order to make the school itself look better with higher acceptance rates. My school is crazy and for the most part doesn't make any sense. So what am I so angry about?

At my wonderful University there was a doctor that I wanted to do research with. The Dr. of my choice was by an advertisement he had in the research building for a paid office manager position. Of course I tried the route of getting paid because for one I am 27 years old and support myself and second getting paid for the experience is better than not getting paid. So, AS OF THE END OF LAST SCHOOL YEAR, spring 2006, I applied for the position and never got a call. That is ok, so next I called and spoke with the Dr. to ask him if he had received my resume and blah blah blah... He responded back with the (oh we were just going to call you.) Again, not a problem even though that is a really ******ed and lame comment. Next, I explained to him that I really just wanted the experience and explained my plans for med school and what not. I asked the Dr. if it was possible to do a DIS with him and he said, “Yes of course, just not this summer because I have too many people in the lab." I responded by saying, “that is fine I was looking for the fall anyhow because I was taking 16 credits over the summer." He again said, "yes that is fine," So, I of course took him at his word and during about a month into the summer I went to his office and brought a drop add form that he had to sign in order for me to sign up for the class and receive credit. To make this a long story short, his secretary (current lab manager girl) said, Oh no you have to meet with the Dr. and call me in a week and we will set up a time. Then after a couple weeks she got back to me and said come towards the end of August and then you can sign up for the class. So, of course at the end of August I go again to the office with a D / A form and the secretary says, "oh no he isn't here right now you have to set up a time to meet with him first. In fact, why don't you go ahead and email him."

Now, what do you think happened when I emailed him? He of course, responds back and says, **UNEDITED****

" Dear Chris-I am already overbooked this fall, Please check with Dr.
***, Dr.
**** or for specifically for *** and or ****.
Sorry about the lack of space and for your interest.

*****HERE IS HOW I RESPONDED****
Thanks so much for the other doctor referrals. I did however, speak to
you during the beginning of the summer, I don't know if you remember my
name but I called and introduced myself and you said a DIS would be no
problem. I again came to your lab on several occasions and one
Particular time I brought a Add/Drop form and Tracy said that you said
to come back in August to officially sign up for the class.

If you have an opening for the spring or would like to schedule a time
To meet with me to discuss an opportunity I would surely appreciate it.
The research you're doing is of interest to me.

Thanks,

Christian

WOWWW... I was stunned, because how unprofessional can you be? I don't think it is RACISM or discrimination. BUT, please understand that when a minority of any race or color goes through crap like this it is frustrating. It is always in the back of one’s mind, "is this person not liking me because of such and such???"

Don't worry, that is just situation number 1. There is another, which deals with getting a TA position. again, a very long story short, there is this lab manager of the TA's for Biology that a few semesters ago go upset with me because I didn't think the department TA's should have been charging $10.00 for review sessions. Not that the idea isn't a good one and could be done by any individual. But, when there is NOTHING put on by the actual department or PROF, not a review in class or anything, I didn't think it was right to have people in the dept advertising to charge for their own review sessions. Because I am really good at BIO and CHEM I decided to have my own review session for my fellow peers for free. In fact I still have an 18 page review packet for the BIO final if anyone would like to have a copy... It is pretty good.

With that said, the Lab manager got pissy that I sent this email to my classmates and she accidently got CC'd on the email because I didn't realize her name was on the list, I knew the PROF's was but didn't realize her name was on the list. Now, one would think this is petty and something that would certainly not prevent a really good student from getting a TA position out of 8 slots and 20 people interview for the positions.

Now not to brag or make myself look good but, I am an Organic Chemistry TA, ORGO LAB TA, Substitute teacher for 4 years and Tutor student athletes for a year. My GPA is 3.5 overall and my BCPM is 3.8... I have made dean’s list and President’s list on countless occasions and am a "Super Senior" because I changed my major.

Of course, when I interviewed for the TA position I actually got dressed up to do it, that is the only way I know how to interview, and blew everyone’s socks off as I did it. I know this because it was a group interview with group candidates of two people, me and another and the girl said when we got out of the interview, "wow, it sucked that I had to interview with you." Meaning, I did really well.

Did I get the job, NO...? Why because the lady that runs the TA's doesn't like me because I held my own review sessions...??? !!! I didn't think she even remembered it was me.

How do I know this is why she didn't pick me...?

Because I sent her an email kindly asking, "Please take the time to explain to me why I wasn't chosen so I can work on my standing with you for the next term." She responded back with something about my attitude in the interview and again the girl I interviewed with said that was completely BULL SHHHHHH...

I was furious about this and actually went to the department of biology head and met with him. He basically took on the attitude I don't see anything that went wrong and unless you can tell me something that would prove otherwise I can't help you. So, I explained to him the situation and told him I would provide emails that were all hot and puffy from this lady and why I felt my position was valid for him to investigate. He said send them to me and I will get back to you.

HE NEVER DID... it has been about 6 months now.

Again, disgustingly unprofessional.
WOWWW... I was stunned, because how unprofessional can you be? I don't think it is RACISM or discrimination. BUT, please understand that when a minority of any race or color goes through crap like this it is frustrating. It is always in the back of one’s mind, "is this person not liking me because of such and such???"

I have one more situation but I don't have the energy to write about that one and to be honest, I just think this prof was just having a hectic day.

My point here is valid. I love white people because for the most part they are good people, they are my people, and everyone to a certain extent can be judgmental about people or situations. But, I beg you to go to your emergency rooms around the United States, there are foreigners everywhere. Not only emergency rooms but the research labs at universities as well. Why? I know exactly why. See Asians, and middle easterners and Indians and etc, don't deal with discrimination BS that we minorities do here in the U.S. on a daily basis. In their countries they are simply educated and prepared to apply to med school and or preparing to become a researcher and work in the laboratory. There not better than any white or black or Latin or any other American citizen... But, they are better prepared and packaged to come here to the U.S. and take advantage of our shortage for doctors and scientist and engineers.

I beg American citizens to see this nonsense!!! White Americans especially because to be honest you are the ones who still run ****. Would you rather have foreigners taking all the jobs or start giving our minority American citizens real chances and opportunities to succeed rather than crushing our every move? We can't get ahead because we are constantly discriminated against... but the funniest part is there is not enough white kids to fill the positions so the only people getting screwed are real Americans, albeit minority Americans but still red blooded U.S.A. grade citizens can't move ahead because of our educational system from the start and the ridiculous politics pursued by the few American's that are in Power per their teacher or professorship positions. NOTICE, that the doctors he gave me are ALL FORIEGN except for one, Dr. Blanks. I don't why this person treated me in this way but I would love for you all too opinionate on situations like this that might have happened to you.

Lastly, what do you think I did wrong in any of these situation and what you might suggest I do now... I am currently doing an Organic DIS with a professor that is very professional and I am very happy but I was hoping to do a Biology one, specifically Cardiology...

I know this was a long article but I hope it is of some use or reference for someone that might be going through such nonsense... :thumbup:

1. There's nothing racist in this at all, you didn't get the job, you literally have no proof of any racism, lots of people have professors who are too busy and just shove them off to the side.

2. Your half latin, please don't complain about anything, your given quite a lot of help in all your admissions, your looking for employment, WAY more than foreign doctors...

3. You claim that the people who took your position were foreign doctors, and so? What proof do you have that they aren't citizens? Just because they are from Asia or India you assume that they must not be citizens?

1) I think race played a very small part in your little scenario
2) Most Cubans in the USA are white and former plantation owners/oppressors who ran away when Castro sought to seize what they had previous taken unearned thus, it would be funny if these people who were practicing discrimination in Cuba come to America and qualify as a “minority”
3) You are 75 percent white and 25 percent black; AMCAS allows one to check all their races!!!
4) You cannot fit under the Hispanic category b/c it mainly applied to Mexicans and Puerto Ricans(even though you looks a lot like the later since they have a similar African migration pattern…)
5) stop whining

O wow, he is a minority!!! :D

Unfortunately you'd be surprised by how many people will use one parent being black as being a way of getting Minority status.

What do you mean "using" a parents race and "getting minority status"? If you have one black or hispanic parent, you'd be lying if you don't check off black or hispanic on AMCAS. They're not lying about their race or pretending to be something they're not. What are Barack Obama, Alicia Keys, Christina Aquilera, and Cameron Diaz?

What do you mean "using" a parents race and "getting minority status"? If you have one black or hispanic parent, you'd be lying if you don't check off black or hispanic on AMCAS. They're not lying about their race or pretending to be something they're not. What are Barack Obama, Alicia Keys, Christina Aquilera, and Cameron Diaz?

I agree. It's not about "using" a parents race. You can check off all races you're part of. As the above poster noted, people like Barack Obama, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry are all half black, and they wouldn't be lying if they checked it off.

By the way, christian is 1/4 black, not half black, but he still could technically check off black, white, and Other Hispanic and fill in Cuban if he wanted to and he wouldn't be lying. (Not that I agree with ANYTHING he has said...)

My point here is valid. I love white people because for the most part they are good people, they are my people, and everyone to a certain extent can be judgmental about people or situations. But, I beg you to go to your emergency rooms around the United States, there are foreigners everywhere. Not only emergency rooms but the research labs at universities as well. Why? I know exactly why. See Asians, and middle easterners and Indians and etc, don't deal with discrimination BS that we minorities do here in the U.S. on a daily basis. In their countries they are simply educated and prepared to apply to med school and or preparing to become a researcher and work in the laboratory. There not better than any white or black or Latin or any other American citizen... But, they are better prepared and packaged to come here to the U.S. and take advantage of our shortage for doctors and scientist and engineers.

I beg American citizens to see this nonsense!!! White Americans especially because to be honest you are the ones who still run ****. Would you rather have foreigners taking all the jobs or start giving our minority American citizens real chances and opportunities to succeed rather than crushing our every move? We can't get ahead because we are constantly discriminated against... but the funniest part is there is not enough white kids to fill the positions so the only people getting screwed are real Americans, albeit minority Americans but still red blooded U.S.A. grade citizens can't move ahead because of our educational system from the start and the ridiculous politics pursued by the few American's that are in Power per their teacher or professorship positions. NOTICE, that the doctors he gave me are ALL FORIEGN except for one, Dr. Blanks. I don't why this person treated me in this way but I would love for you all too opinionate on situations like this that might have happened to you.

Everyone seems to have missed the part where he demonstrates that he is xenophobic, anti-foreign, and anti-internationalism. Sounds a bit racist too.

Unfortunately you'd be surprised by how many people will use one parent being black as being a way of getting Minority status..
Jennifer Beals did it to get into Yale and I'm so sure she's not alone!:rolleyes:

Are you sure you're 27?

i bet he is.. i know some EXTREMELY immature 27-30 year olds. needless to say, i only hung out with them the day i met them and never again after that.

I refuse to read all five pages of this thread, but based solely on the first few posts, it irritates me that "racism" is in its title. Anytime racism is evoked in a situation in which there is none, it damages the power of the term when it is truly needed to point out real wrongs.

I refuse to read all five pages of this thread, but based solely on the first few posts, it irritates me that "racism" is in its title. Anytime racism is evoked in a situation in which there is none, it damages the power of the term when it is truly needed to point out real wrongs.

you can read, comment and post anything you want. I can't even respond to this thread because I have already done so. Why this was dug up I don't even know... And as far as Jazz asking how old I was I don't think she had read the post at first to see exactly what it was about in the first place.

So perhaps her comment was a little off the cuff. I am not mad but perhaps she didn't have the whole story...

Lastly, I will say this...

I think it is disgusting when white people think that racism in this country has been completly solved and doesn't exsist... Hence all the URM and AA debates. And for the minorities that are jumping on their bandwagon because they want to appear strong or like these things never affect them are jokes too...

Closed due to personal attacks.

And a reminder... every time someone posts in a thread like this, even if it is only to say how much these threads suck, a kitten dies.

PLEASE! THINK OF THE KITTENS!

Status
Not open for further replies.