Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XVII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted106503

random

werd2.gif

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't see all of the first half. Did it top the 3/4 court ally oop?

heh... i'm not sure. I consider all of his dunks as a "body of work" ;) He's such a raw athlete and an amazing dunker. That's unfortunately the extent of his game though

aren't you supposed to be on a boat, drunk, somewhere off the coast of Mexico?

We leave tomorrow. While I'm freezing down cells in the lab, my roommates are busy filling listerine bottles with tequila, cokes with whiskey, and water bottles with vodka. We'll see many get past Carnival's security.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously, how the hell do you lead for the majority of the game, get Oden with 4 foulsl with 4 minutes to go, and not get a basket?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a real live state of the art... SQUIRREL in my kitchen in the windowsill yesterday.

An interesting experience. One doesn't expect to see a squirrel inside one's house. A small mouse, maybe... (and that in and of itself scares me enough LOL)..

So, yeah, he exited the premises... and now is somewhere in our apartment building in the celing I suppose...

Made for an entertaining friday night... :laugh:

there are no finishers on that team. NIT again for michigan :rolleyes:

they need to make it to the final... maybe get a win over OSU or wisconsin on the way. It's still possible, but there is no backbone on that team, maybe deion harris... but simms sucks

Hey Penguin - check your email, girlie, if you haven't already :)
just saw it. for some reason can't send email from the work computer- we always get an error. look for response maybe by PM since I'm here 'til midnight.

oh and btw- has anyone told you lately that you RAWK? :D b/c you do.

(no matter what T'n'T say about you)

We leave tomorrow. While I'm freezing down cells in the lab, my roommates are busy filling listerine bottles with tequila, cokes with whiskey, and water bottles with vodka. We'll see many get past Carnival's security.....
uhhhhhhhh.. we'll see how many get on the plane to get to your port. or are y'all driving?

just saw it. for some reason can't send email from the work computer- we always get an error. look for response maybe by PM since I'm here 'til midnight.

oh and btw- has anyone told you lately that you RAWK? :D b/c you do.

(no matter what T'n'T say about you)

I feel a better now :) Well alittle at least...

blah, i had to be in the hospital this morning from 530-900 for pre-rounds and rounds but now i have the rest of the day off. :D

best part of starting early is finishing early. though had it been my choice, we would have rounded at like 2pm. :laugh:

another strike agaisnt internal medicine and surgery for me, not really a huge morning person.

I had a real live state of the art... SQUIRREL in my kitchen in the windowsill yesterday.

An interesting experience. One doesn't expect to see a squirrel inside one's house. A small mouse, maybe... (and that in and of itself scares me enough LOL)..

So, yeah, he exited the premises... and now is somewhere in our apartment building in the celing I suppose...

Made for an entertaining friday night... :laugh:

hahahaha. There are so many squirrels down here in Florida and on our campus especially. Everyone feeds the squirrels so now they almost try to follow you if you have food and they will dig through the trashcans for food.

blah, i had to be in the hospital this morning from 530-900 for pre-rounds and rounds but now i have the rest of the day off. :D

best part of starting early is finishing early. though had it been my choice, we would have rounded at like 2pm. :laugh:

another strike agaisnt internal medicine and surgery for me, not really a huge morning person.

Hey A-man,

How do they do surgery rotations at your school? Is it like 4 weeks general surgery and then a week of every other type of surgery?? I was just wondering cuz i was reading pandabearMD's blog and it was discussing that.

Oh you get points for style, that's for sure. I never said Twin didn't rawk though. Dirty hippie on the other hand.....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ana- when life hands you lemons, turn to life and say

ihb_sticker_sucksad_b.jpg

:D:D:D

Ooooooo - That image is the perfect email response... :smuggrin: Thanks hon, I appreciate the PM :)

Working in Belfast I had the best job schedule EVER. I only had to be in the office from 11 am - 9 pm and I could do my lesson planning whenever I wanted to so I usually worked from 10 pm to 1 am.

PERFECT schedule for me :D

So maybe IM isn't the best for me? :smuggrin:
(And the EM thing is contagious... I'm seriously starting to consider it. It's so flexible I think it would let me do other stuff I really want to do like get a MA in Philosophy at some point... I'm sure I'd be pretty easy to work classes around that schedule.)

Status
Not open for further replies.