Question Reaction Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SurfingDoctor

"Good news, everyone"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I noticed that the reaction score does not equal the total number of reactions received. Thus, some reactions are counted and some are not. Which ones are not counted? Better yet, do certain reactions received count against the reaction score? Asking for a friend who seeks revenge...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This is why my sig says likes are love. They are the real love that increases your score.
To quote the prophecy as foretold by the legends of the metallurgists of yore:

1614731121838.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Since we are on the topic... what other reactions can be added? Is it like any of the emojis could potentially be a reaction? That would be way too much, but I remember a conversation a while back where someone was asking for a frustrated reaction. I guess it could be the "angry" or "sad" or "okay" reaction, but none of those seem necessarily appropriate if the frustration is just exasperation or exhaustion.

Since we are on the topic... what other reactions can be added? Is it like any of the emojis could potentially be a reaction? That would be way too much, but I remember a conversation a while back where someone was asking for a frustrated reaction. I guess it could be the "angry" or "sad" or "okay" reaction, but none of those seem necessarily appropriate if the frustration is just exasperation or exhaustion.
More can be added - but the challenge is usability and display on a smartphone.

Reactions: 2 users