You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok, so I am sick of not having something to look at to procrastinate, so I'm having EF start the next thread. Now pad it up!
fine, I will delete mine 🙁
fine, I will delete mine 🙁
hmmm, there isn't an option to delete it...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess we created them at about the same time. Good minds think alike. Wonder if we can keep both threads alive???
Oh, and how's number one?
not so great, there are more and more every day 😱. you?
not so great, there are more and more every day 😱. you?
Haven't heard anything official and I don't want to bug. All I'm going by is the google map of fires and their locations. Still about 6-10 miles from the place.
That would be.... awesome
Yes it would. Esp if more of the 4th years start padding it up about their stresses. It could happen.
what up peeps...lets do this thing
been VERY busy lately...but good news, might just get published as a 2nd author, wooohooo!!!
i also wanted to say congrats to my SDN sistas H24G and sleepymed, rockin interviews at the big boy programs...go 'head girls, do ya thang!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
been VERY busy lately...but good news, might just get published as a 2nd author, wooohooo!!!
Congrats!
The ICU is a crazy place. everyone seems to be on deaths doorstep.. crazy!
ill tell you 2 threads... at once.. now we are talking.. i say we keep em both going? thoughts?
ill tell you 2 threads... at once.. now we are talking.. i say we keep em both going? thoughts?
As long as you keep making your presence known.
it'll be my goal
ill keep em both alive.
keep ya head up, em
You too!
Good luck to all of you. Im pulling for you if that matters at all.
Im pulling for you guys too! How great would it be if you all matched this season? I know I'm gonna be pumped just to get in, but match to residency, woo hoo!!
This might take some creative post padding to keep both going. That would be a lot of posts though. I dont really need to sleep. I could stay up all night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOHHH, that would be neat once everyone figures out whats going on next year. An all night post-a-thon!
I dont know what in the world we would talk about for so long, but it would be some serious padding...
Two threads at once!! The title should have been. "For those of you with multiple personalities!"
Or with ADD (that would get everyone in this forum to post more than likely)
My Third letter was finally found!!! It should probably be uploaded to the programs tomorrow!!! My application will finally be complete!
I hope that will lead to a few more interviews

I guess h24g and I don't have to have conversations with ourselves anymore...but the code will continue...
heyyyy
heyyyy
sorry...personal stuff that I PMed her. I didn't want it floating all over the internet. Hopefully all is resolved w/in a week or 2 and I don't have to talk in code anymore.
ok...the above post shows all how insane I can get when that made perfect sense to me when I typed it.
the oddness of three am
ok...so I'll set it off-balance. Soaking the feet 2x/d doesn't quite fit my lifestyle. Another thing to consider when trying to give these instructions to patients. Granted I sit most of the day studying and could do it then, but I just don't for some reason.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the oddness of three am
i love bannanas
the oddness of three am
yes...I'll claim that defense.
i love bannanas
Esp when they dance or they are ripe. 2 best kinds.
ok...so I'll set it off-balance. Soaking the feet 2x/d doesn't quite fit my lifestyle. Another thing to consider when trying to give these instructions to patients. Granted I sit most of the day studying and could do it then, but I just don't for some reason.
it's funny how many things we tell patients to do that we wouldn't do ourselves...
Esp when they dance or they are ripe. 2 best kinds.
yummm... potassium
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 8K
the dancing
so that he doesn't get