Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EM2BE

Elf
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I am sick of not having something to look at to procrastinate, so I'm having EF start the next thread. Now pad it up!

And in honor of him:
ectopic.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so I am sick of not having something to look at to procrastinate, so I'm having EF start the next thread. Now pad it up!

fine, I will delete mine :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess we created them at about the same time. Good minds think alike. Wonder if we can keep both threads alive???

Oh, and how's number one?

I guess we created them at about the same time. Good minds think alike. Wonder if we can keep both threads alive???

:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin: That would be.... awesome

not so great, there are more and more every day :eek:. you?

Haven't heard anything official and I don't want to bug. All I'm going by is the google map of fires and their locations. Still about 6-10 miles from the place.

Got details about #3. Makes much more sense, but still up in the air.

Maybe I'll hope for the best, and see what happens.

As for #2, still no word. Going to call again tomorrow if I don't hear anything by the time I get out of class.

what up peeps...lets do this thing

Members don't see this ad :)
been VERY busy lately...but good news, might just get published as a 2nd author, wooohooo!!!

i also wanted to say congrats to my SDN sistas H24G and sleepymed, rockin interviews at the big boy programs...go 'head girls, do ya thang!

Since you've been actually doing something productive, I won't harass you as much :smuggrin:

Chumbo, your padding belt is going to go back to beginner if you don't practice.

The ICU is a crazy place. everyone seems to be on deaths doorstep.. crazy!

ill tell you 2 threads... at once.. now we are talking.. i say we keep em both going? thoughts?

Figured your name in the title would get your attention.

keep ya head up, em

you too, cj, it must be tough going through this as an fmg, but youhave already had success and the pub should help
congrats!

Good luck to all of you. Im pulling for you if that matters at all.

Im pulling for you guys too! How great would it be if you all matched this season? I know I'm gonna be pumped just to get in, but match to residency, woo hoo!!

This might take some creative post padding to keep both going. That would be a lot of posts though. I dont really need to sleep. I could stay up all night.

OOHHH, that would be neat once everyone figures out whats going on next year. An all night post-a-thon!

I dont know what in the world we would talk about for so long, but it would be some serious padding...

Two threads at once!! The title should have been. "For those of you with multiple personalities!"

My Third letter was finally found!!! It should probably be uploaded to the programs tomorrow!!! My application will finally be complete!

I hope that will lead to a few more interviews

Two threads at once!! The title should have been. "For those of you with multiple personalities!"

Or with ADD (that would get everyone in this forum to post more than likely)

My Third letter was finally found!!! It should probably be uploaded to the programs tomorrow!!! My application will finally be complete!

I hope that will lead to a few more interviews

:clap:

I guess h24g and I don't have to have conversations with ourselves anymore...but the code will continue...

I guess h24g and I don't have to have conversations with ourselves anymore...but the code will continue...

heyyyy

sorry...personal stuff that I PMed her. I didn't want it floating all over the internet. Hopefully all is resolved w/in a week or 2 and I don't have to talk in code anymore.

thread is dropping behind...time for a few useless pads (as if the others were useful)

+pad+ the dancing :banana: so that he doesn't get :mad:

ok...the above post shows all how insane I can get when that made perfect sense to me when I typed it.

one more for the tie...until it goes off-balance again.

ok...the above post shows all how insane I can get when that made perfect sense to me when I typed it.

the oddness of three am

ok...so I'll set it off-balance. Soaking the feet 2x/d doesn't quite fit my lifestyle. Another thing to consider when trying to give these instructions to patients. Granted I sit most of the day studying and could do it then, but I just don't for some reason.

ok...so I'll set it off-balance. Soaking the feet 2x/d doesn't quite fit my lifestyle. Another thing to consider when trying to give these instructions to patients. Granted I sit most of the day studying and could do it then, but I just don't for some reason.

it's funny how many things we tell patients to do that we wouldn't do ourselves...