You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I would have stayed up if I could have played with you all. We might be on like... page four by now. Oh well. Maybe next time.
Unfortunately, I have to go now though. I have a leaf collection assignment due in gay gen bio. Such a lame course. Plus I need to go to the bank. So later ya'll!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
keeping the dream alive
I almost got to play big bad wolf with one of them.... 😉
that made my day

Might actually have the chance again this weekend.... I dont know yet. I'd hang out with her tonight, but shes working her 5th 12 in a row, so I'm guessing she'll be zonked.that made my day![]()
So if I get lucky, do I have to stop posting? Because that was the thread I came into all this on....Might actually have the chance again this weekend.... I dont know yet. I'd hang out with her tonight, but shes working her 5th 12 in a row, so I'm guessing she'll be zonked.
would it be so bad if you had to do it?
Traumatizing more likely. Plus the drive of 7-8 hours round trip. The day before an exam. Called again to see if they can give me anything.
So if I get lucky, do I have to stop posting? Because that was the thread I came into all this on....
Once you are in, you are never free of the obligation.
Youre welcome. I think.... *confused*And thanks for the luck on #3.
Mmmm, chicken nuggets are done in the oven. BBL!Youre welcome. I think.... *confused*
Youre welcome. I think.... *confused*
guess I should have directed that towards h24g. didn't mean to confuse you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mmmm, chicken nuggets are done in the oven. BBL!
mmm....throw some curly fries in next to those bad boys
Mmmm, chicken nuggets are done in the oven. BBL!
i am hungry now
Oh man they were so good. No fries, but had some honey mustard in a big jar and some buffalo sauce from the restaurant where my younger brother works. That stuff is the best buffalo sauce that I have ever had in my life.
Now its off to watch Transformers with some friends. And drink some cold ones. 🙂 I'll be on later I'm sure.
post call today.. and happy about it.
post call today.. and happy about it.
So do you get the rest of the weekend off?
At least I got some good sleep last night after I fell asleep. Wonder if I'm beautiful now. Probably not.
you are always beautiful, remember? 🙂
you are always beautiful, remember? 🙂
oh ya I forgot. I'm beautiful because I want to do EM. Or so that's the theory on how it works.
This thread is a couple of posts behind - you people should be more careful! 😱
No kidding. But I just didn't feel like talking to myself for 10 posts.
Getting ready to go hang at the grocery store - good times 😎
Did that the other day. Pretty sure it wasn't good times when I had to pay.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sup
What have you been up to that's made you so much more available for padding?
Wow, you posted at the same time as me and seem to have disappeared.
whoops, you hadn't posted in a while, so I figured you weren't around...
Uneven again. All your fault h24g!!!! Need to show some love in here too.
hey hey - I'm workin' on it. I do one thread at a time.
I'm around...doing some multitasking
I'm watching Law & Order and surfing the web for residency tidbits (of course)
I'm watching Law & Order and surfing the web for residency tidbits (of course)
Have books next to me, but organizing my itunes (fixing titles that weren't present)
watching the end of the football games here. then ill watch some other tv
watching the end of the football games here. then ill watch some other tv
How to know a guy is present...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whoopsie - killer exposed!
But Eames is going to ruin the case, she oughtn't be involved
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K