Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for0113l.jpg

Stealing the page on rvm #2 for the day. You guys really padded it up after I went to bed last night.

Members don't see this ad.

I would have stayed up if I could have played with you all. We might be on like... page four by now. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Unfortunately, I have to go now though. I have a leaf collection assignment due in gay gen bio. Such a lame course. Plus I need to go to the bank. So later ya'll!

Members don't see this ad :)
keeping the dream alive

that made my day:laugh:
Might actually have the chance again this weekend.... I dont know yet. I'd hang out with her tonight, but shes working her 5th 12 in a row, so I'm guessing she'll be zonked.

Might actually have the chance again this weekend.... I dont know yet. I'd hang out with her tonight, but shes working her 5th 12 in a row, so I'm guessing she'll be zonked.
So if I get lucky, do I have to stop posting? Because that was the thread I came into all this on....

would it be so bad if you had to do it?

Traumatizing more likely. Plus the drive of 7-8 hours round trip. The day before an exam. Called again to see if they can give me anything.

So if I get lucky, do I have to stop posting? Because that was the thread I came into all this on....

Once you are in, you are never free of the obligation.

And thanks for the luck on #3.

So #2 is in the process of getting worked out. Just found out that half of it fell through (the most important half), so they are looking stuff up to see what's going on.

Oh and still on #2, may not have to drive. Conference call instead.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man they were so good. No fries, but had some honey mustard in a big jar and some buffalo sauce from the restaurant where my younger brother works. That stuff is the best buffalo sauce that I have ever had in my life.

Now its off to watch Transformers with some friends. And drink some cold ones. :) I'll be on later I'm sure.

I know it's Friday night, but I thought we all didn't have social lives.

At least I got some good sleep last night after I fell asleep. Wonder if I'm beautiful now. Probably not.

you are all slacking off now and not helping me procrastinate.

At least I got some good sleep last night after I fell asleep. Wonder if I'm beautiful now. Probably not.

you are always beautiful, remember? :)

This thread is a couple of posts behind - you people should be more careful! :eek:

Getting ready to go hang at the grocery store - good times :cool:

This thread is a couple of posts behind - you people should be more careful! :eek:

No kidding. But I just didn't feel like talking to myself for 10 posts.

So I'm going to have to break it to my parents that I won't be in their state (home) for a long time. No residencies for EM exist there (not DO or MD). Wonder how that's going to go...

Wow, you posted at the same time as me and seem to have disappeared.

Uneven again. All your fault h24g!!!! Need to show some love in here too.

Wow, you posted at the same time as me and seem to have disappeared.

whoops, you hadn't posted in a while, so I figured you weren't around...

I'm all about the even steven....

I'm around...doing some multitasking

I'm watching Law & Order and surfing the web for residency tidbits (of course)

Have books next to me, but organizing my itunes (fixing titles that weren't present)

Oh and watching tv.

watching the end of the football games here. then ill watch some other tv

this show is great. I had a lot of episodes on my DVR :cool:

I keep snacking on these stupid tootsie rolls... need to be somewhat svelte for interviews

whoopsie - killer exposed!

EM2BE I hope you fell asleep :smuggrin: