Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

Started by EM2BE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it's funny how many things we tell patients to do that we wouldn't do ourselves...

I did it twice a day until I knew for sure I wouldn't get an infection, then allowed myself only once a day. Hope it doesn't affect the outcome!

pair.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this is also how I rack them up...nights when there are others around. A lot easier than talking to yourself.
 
I think this is also how I rack them up...nights when there are others around. A lot easier than talking to yourself.

it's boring when you are on your own... i post three times and then get bored and go to bed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also need to get a haircut soon...

want to look all neat and pretty come interview time..
 
My Third letter was finally found!!! It should probably be uploaded to the programs tomorrow!!! My application will finally be complete!

I hope that will lead to a few more interviews

woo-hoo!!!! 😀😀👍👍:banana::banana:
 
I also need to get a haircut soon...

want to look all neat and pretty come interview time..

It is unfortunate, but true - I think being attractive plays a role in the interview process, although it shouldn't. Human nature, I guess. I am trying to be in rare form by the time my mom and I go shopping for suits. 😀
 
I've decided the only way to keep both threads going is to be even-steven. This one has less than the Dean's letter edition, so I am catching it up 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was thinking to segregate my posts - leave most things related to the match in the other thread, discuss everything else on this one....
 
95% of my family and friends are out there, choking on ash and being evacuated from their homes
 
I have a really hard time believing everything won't look just the same when I go visit on the holidays. I hope no one's house ends up burning...
 
I have a really hard time believing everything won't look just the same when I go visit on the holidays. I hope no one's house ends up burning...

argh - that was insensitive, tons of houses have burned and I am just thinking about my nearest and dearest. Selfish human nature
 
Speaking of selfish, I actually wondered the other day if the fire would impair receipt of california interviews 😱. Am I going crazy???
 
Anyhoo, not trying to bring the thread down in gloom and doom... let's see, it is almost Halloween, right?
 
that'll do, I'm gonna skip over to the other thread and see what you guys did last night...
 
I was a doctor last year, and my girlfriend at the time was dressed up as a slutty nurse. It was pretty great. After the party was too.... O🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hulk hogan was there. So was Borat. some crazy disco people, a psych patient (its what we see most of... its ridiculous), James Bond, Count Dracula... was a good time
 
I'm pretty sure there are some more parties this weekend, but I cant decide if I want to wear my kilt deal again or what...
 
Its my analytical brain I guess. I'll solve word problems all night, but come up with something creative? Yeah right....