Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

Started by EM2BE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WE CAN SHARE!

According to sleepy, the three of us together in the same room might defy the laws of thermodynamics by CREATING energy.

Now just imagine if you added EM2BE :laugh:

aww...I'm not left out of the circle!
 
WE CAN SHARE!

According to sleepy, the three of us together in the same room might defy the laws of thermodynamics by CREATING energy.

Now just imagine if you added EM2BE :laugh:

and Chumbo...hey Im all about physics...im just saying lets turn that potential energy into kinetic energy...sorry, I couldnt resist

love yall,

CJ
 
and Chumbo...hey Im all about physics...im just saying lets turn that potential energy into kinetic energy...sorry, I couldnt resist

love yall,

CJ

😍 Chumbo! You should come around more often, then you'd be included!