Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i have a friend who is going into EM, and his rank list is literally based on what the best hospitals are... 1. bwh, 2. john hopkins, etc... and it's based PURELY on where they are ranked, not based on the programs that he liked the most, because i know that if he ranked them based on where he liked them, his ranked list would have been entirely different... dude, if he even ranked them based on geography it would have been a whole other rank list.

this is the friend I met and liked, right?

throwback to the old days:

twenty-pence-picture.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Awww...you 2 should definitely keep in contact then. Always need that support system.

dude, we should totally meet... you think h24g is great on here, she is 10x better in person!!! i never thought i would meet someone who spoke as quickly and as circumferentially as i did...

so i really, really want to meet YOU now!! plus it makes it more fun to post-pad when you can visualize the face of the person you're mocking

this is the friend I met and liked, right?

dude, you're starting to know me pretty well :p he's an interesting guy... he ran his rank list by you right??

but he's not the only friend that's doing this though, i have another friend who is also going into EM who is doing something similar

Members don't see this ad :)
alright, I'm going to go sleep it off, I'm exhausted. I plan to wake up tomorrow and worry only about my rank order list and CK

i have no idea where this dude thing came from... please make it go away.

nice photo by the way. we posted over a page tonight; strong work ladies

dude, we should totally meet... you think h24g is great on here, she is 10x better in person!!! i never thought i would meet someone who spoke as quickly and as circumferentially as i did...

so i really, really want to meet YOU now!! plus it makes it more fun to post-pad when you can visualize the face of the person you're mocking

:love::smuggrin:, right back at ya

alright, I'm going to go sleep it off, I'm exhausted. I plan to wake up tomorrow and worry only about my rank order list and CK

and this is different from every other day how?

i have a friend who is going into EM, and his rank list is literally based on what the best hospitals are... 1. bwh, 2. john hopkins, etc... and it's based PURELY on where they are ranked, not based on the programs that he liked the most, because i know that if he ranked them based on where he liked them, his ranked list would have been entirely different... dude, if he even ranked them based on geography it would have been a whole other rank list.

you won't see me doing that...of course there is that thing that they wouldn't take me either, but still.

just a little while longer and it may be possible...will be in Philly the first week of March, but I think the bf won't let me go visit others (likes to keep me to himself when I am around)

hubby is mad at me for staying online, I told him he doesn't understand me like you guys do ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, one last thing before I go - how about we stop all Rearview threads at post #1000??? I think we can close the threads we start, right?

oh and if you meet me, you will think...wow...this person is not the person i was picturing. then i'll open up my mouth to talk and you'll think, well there's the personality, it has to be her.

ok, ok, ttygl, I am in trouble :p

ok, one last thing before I go - how about we stop all Rearview threads at post #1000??? I think we can close the threads we start, right?

I was thinking the same thing. Just start a new thread when the time comes along.

sounds good to me :D

fine, fine... go to the hot topless man in your bed... leave us other women folk to our laptops

No kidding. I just thought about this. I am living the single life but can't at the same time. This isn't the ideal situation.

No kidding. I just thought about this. I am living the single life but can't at the same time. This isn't the ideal situation.

i'm living the life of an old maid ;)

Oh ya, the bf found out today that his car was totalled, but found out his dad wants a new car so he might just inherit that one so he won't have to worry about car payments.

Oh ya, the bf found out today that his car was totalled, but found out his dad wants a new car so he might just inherit that one so he won't have to worry about car payments.

how do you just find out that your car is totalled??? aren't you normally involved in the totalling process?

how do you just find out that your car is totalled??? aren't you normally involved in the totalling process?

I guess they were looking at fixing it, then looked at it and totaled it instead. You don't have any say in the actual process. They look at how much it would cost to fix vs cost to total (how much the car is worth), then tell you which it is. Then you deal with their decision.

And since he didn't have a rear bumper and the brake lights were broken, I'm guessing that fixing that would cost more than the total of the car (have you ever looked at the price of the casing for rear lights...they are quite costly).

And I agree with the idea to finish this one out.

And when you said you talk circumferentially, do you mean about 10 ideas at the same time?

I guess they were looking at fixing it, then looked at it and totaled it instead. You don't have any say in the actual process. They look at how much it would cost to fix vs cost to total (how much the car is worth), then tell you which it is. Then you deal with their decision.

i am such a girl... a city girl at that. don't know anything about cars and don't like the great outdoors... my mentor is the same way, so i dont feel like such an outcast!!! one of my proffs described my mentor as: the closest she has ever gone to roughing it is going to the four seasons.

not really relevant... but this is the post-pad section, so i'm allowed to exhibit flight of ideas on here.

And when you said you talk circumferentially, do you mean about 10 ideas at the same time?

no i mean that, when you ask me a question, it seems like i go WAYYY off topic to answer the question, but I eventually do get back to the point and answer it... the difference between it and tangential speech, is tangential speech doesn't answer the initial question.

i am such a girl... a city girl at that. don't know anything about cars and don't like the great outdoors... my mentor is the same way, so i dont feel like such an outcast!!! one of my proffs described my mentor as: the closest she has ever gone to roughing it is going to the four seasons.

not really relevant... but this is the post-pad section, so i'm allowed to exhibit flight of ideas on here.

actually, your answer here seems relevant to me. sounds like we would get along.

I grew up in a small town, but my brother ran a car repair shop, so I get some ideas from that. Plus, after you go through the whole process first-hand, then you really learn it (had a totaled car one time).

oh ya, the bf told me tonight that he saw a black female that reminded him of me...said he didn't know what it was..maybe we looked alike and acted alike (said she had a smart mouth and made some funny comments). I asked him if it's been that long since he's seen me and had to remind him I was actually quite pale not tanned.

then of course he backed up and said that it was her attitude and comments that maybe reminded him of me. I just laughed at him.

forgot to ask h24g if that place was costly. I guess I'll have to catch her another time.

then of course he backed up and said that it was her attitude and comments that maybe reminded him of me. I just laughed at him.

i love it when guys get their feet in their mouths.

i love it when guys get their feet in their mouths.

This was after he had his phone off for 3 days, so I have lots I can hold against him if needed. But doubt it...just give him a guilt trip into answering the phone every time I call for the next week or two.

This was after he had his phone off for 3 days, so I have lots I can hold against him if needed. But doubt it...just give him a guilt trip into answering the phone every time I call for the next week or two.

is the place your moving nearer to your boyfriend?

the bad part is the $3 it costs to cross the bridge every time you exit the state.

I tried to facebook stalk you, but it didn't work. I am not skilled at the facebook stalking.

that's what happens when i sign my pms with my real name! ;)

you can add me as a friend if you like, i've got an account, but don't check it all the time, and i haven't updated it in forever, and the pictures are terrible :p

h24g... I just took your movie test:

Overall Score: 65 (Best friends)

i think that decaf coffee my friend gave me wasn't quite as decaf as he led me to believe... i can't for the life of me fall asleep.

that's what happens when i sign my pms with my real name! ;)

you can add me as a friend if you like, i've got an account, but don't check it all the time, and i haven't updated it in forever, and the pictures are terrible :p

hahaha...didn't you remember me saying I was unsuccessful in my stalking abilities? I didn't even think about facebook stalking you until I was really bored last night.

we only have a few posts left to hit 1000

hahaha...I'm pretty sure we can make the 3 posts.

Then we have to work on the other one.