Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole team, including the attending...

we failed to notice the patient was silently coding... :laugh:

nineteen_most.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

direction of nystagmus is COWS - cold opposite, warm same side, the eye movement is in the opposite direction of the nystagmus

So when brainstem is not intact, what happens?

And I like how you happened to do this recently it sounds like...

Members don't see this ad :)
aww man...you didn't answer my other question before leaving!

Dont tell me I missed both of you gals...

You didn't miss me, but I will be back in about 2-3 minutes...

Oh man.... So close to chatting with two others and I get shut out in the cold....

So I'm still trying to hang out with this girl from work... I think its going well, but I cant tell.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought you were going to :sleep:. So whats crackalackin?

like iron to a magnet, we are drawn back to you
:D

I wish more females were drawn back to me that way.... sheesh...

just ask her if she likes you

Well... I would but I dont really know her too well yet. I'm still working on that. I think we are gonna hang out by her pool this weekend if its pretty, so....

Well... I would but I dont really know her too well yet. I'm still working on that. I think we are gonna hang out by her pool this weekend if its pretty, so....

have you even asked her on a real date? Just ask her if she'd like to go on a date - sheesh! :rolleyes:

freaking wide awake

I feel you. I can never go to bed when I get off of work. sucks. I think I'm gonna get up early tomorrow though and go to the gay early staff meeting so I can hang out with girl if she wants to.

have you even asked her on a real date? Just ask her if she'd like to go on a date - sheesh! :rolleyes:

if she's attracted to you, she'll go. If she's not, you'll never get anywhere, anyway

I feel you. I can never go to bed when I get off of work. sucks. I think I'm gonna get up early tomorrow though and go to the gay early staff meeting so I can hang out with girl if she wants to.

no, no, not hang out - say, "insertgirl'sname, no pressure, but would you like to go on a date with me?"

yeah, but I got back 3 hours ago! :laugh:

have you even asked her on a real date? Just ask her if she'd like to go on a date - sheesh!

haha, yeah, I have. But out work schedules and my school keep getting in the way. We had lunch ... Monday, and it was fun.

if she's attracted to you, she'll go. If she's not, you'll never get anywhere, anyway
see thats what I'm hoping for. Im just trying to find a time when we both can go. Hopefully this weekend will be fruitfull.

haha, yeah, I have. But out work schedules and my school keep getting in the way. We had lunch ... Monday, and it was fun.

so you explicitly asked her on a date and she said yes? where's the mystery? :confused:

yeah, but I got back 3 hours ago!
Heh, yeah, that sucks too. I stayed over tonight cause she came over from xray and we helped one of the docs reduce a kids shoulder because she had never seen one. So I'll probably be up until at least 2

see thats what I'm hoping for. Im just trying to find a time when we both can go. Hopefully this weekend will be fruitfull.

take her to dinner and then kiss her :thumbup:

so you explicitly asked her on a date and she said yes? where's the mystery?

Yeah... I guess so. I just cant feel her out yet. I think shes interested, I just have to find time to go out with her... :)

Internet shut me down...wireless did. On another computer for a minute...so if brainstem is injured/dead, then eyes will not have the nystagmus and turning reactions?

Heh, yeah, that sucks too. I stayed over tonight cause she came over from xray and we helped one of the docs reduce a kids shoulder because she had never seen one. So I'll probably be up until at least 2

awww...you're so excited

take her to dinner and then kiss her
:thumbup:
See... thats easy for you to say. Then again, the worst that will happen is I'll get smacked... lol. would be totally worth it. Doubt ill get smacked either.

awww...you're so excited

haha, is it apparent? We were gonna go out last weekend but one of her friends punked out so she didn't want to go. I think it was friends birthday or something and she was sick from too much alcohol. silly girls.

Internet shut me down...wireless did. On another computer for a minute...so if brainstem is injured/dead, then eyes will not have the nystagmus and turning reactions?

nor the doll's eye, nor pupil constriction to light, nor the corneal reflex, nor any other response to sensory input. You need more than one to confirm death in case only one part is out, but I've never heard of that

I agree. At least then you will know where you stand.
Its just so hard not to get nervous. Gah, I feel like such a dweeb... I dont get nervous about anything - ever. Girls just vex me...

nor the doll's eye, nor pupil constriction to light, nor the corneal reflex, nor any other response to sensory input. You need more than one to confirm death in case only one part is out, but I've never heard of that

ok thanks...now I'm going back to the books.

well, I guess the first two could be out from optic nerve injury

hard24get, I am so gonna start carrying around a packet of Mayo. I laugh out loud each time I read your sig line. That is so flippin funny. And I can just imagine the priceless confused wtf looks on peoples faces too.... :laugh:

yay...wireless is working again. Maybe my noxious stimulus to the computer with line was enough to stimulate a response for the wireless to react. Or something like that.

hey, so what are we gonna call the new thread???

Its just so hard not to get nervous. Gah, I feel like such a dweeb... I dont get nervous about anything - ever. Girls just vex me...

tha's the thing, girls like that in moderation. many guys don't realize how nonchalant they come off. She could be playing cool simply because you are. This iw where guys get into trouble because they make a move without expressing feeling and the girl rejects him because she feels she is being used for her body, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.