Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
21_gun_salute.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

dang, not so much fun without snipers around

hahaha, i knew i should have grabbed that page when I had the chance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Two days off in a row? How in the world did you manage that?!

yeah, the girls were schooling me last night. Im hoping that she does have that interest they were talking about, so when I drop the subtle hint, she'll take a liking.

But I mean honestly, whats there not to like here? :D

Woohoo Hard24Get! How did your meeting with your PD go? My staff meeting was boring as they always are. More for the nurses than us techs

Call the next day... or better, send a message a little after and say you had a wonderful time... it gives me a little catch in the bottom of my heart when a guy does that... well when this ONE guy does that

:thumbup: exactly. reaffirm feelings after reaching a base.

Woohoo Hard24Get! How did your meeting with your PD go? My staff meeting was boring as they always are. More for the nurses than us techs

It went great :D, thanks!

:thumbup: exactly. reaffirm feelings after reaching a base.
Why does no one teach us guys these things? I mean, it would have been a great undergrad class.... "The female psyche demistified...sorta"

Members don't see this ad :)
even got back in time to post on this thread before it closes! today!

I dont know if I can come up with a good name for the new one... any ideas?

I think I'll go ahead and start one for when this one gets shut down again. What is the purpose of this thread again....??

I think I'll go ahead and start one for when this one gets shut down again. What is the purpose of this thread again....??

I think it jinxes us. Don't start it until we get closed! Let's see how far we can get!

I think it jinxes us. Don't start it until we get closed! Let's see how far we can get!
True. If they see two, they will come check them out... What did we make it to last time, 23?

was your lady friend there, though? ;)

True. If they see two, they will come check them out... What did we make it to last time, 23?

something like that. But it was the middle of the night...

was your lady friend there, though?
No, shes in the xray dept. so they had their meeting sometime earlier this week. Hey, would offering to bring her food at work since I'm not working tonight be weird?

No, shes in the xray dept. so they had their meeting sometime earlier this week. Hey, would offering to bring her food at work since I'm not working tonight be weird?

it would be sweet. And a good time to work in something about liking her when she says thanks. Then you don't call till saturday :smuggrin:

plus, not all guys are that considerate, so you can highlight that aspect of your character.

it would be sweet. And a good time to work in something about liking her when she says thanks. Then you don't call till saturday
Oh so diabolical. I like it. ;)

plus, not all guys are that considerate, so you can highlight that aspect of your character.
Yes. Perfect. 2 for 1. Hey, you said you were married, right? How is going through residency with a significant other?

Yes. Perfect. 2 for 1. Hey, you said you were married, right? How is going through residency with a significant other?

residency or medical school? Not sure I can speak to the former :p

I'm sure he stole some of my preclinical honors away because I studied less with him around...

I'm sure he stole some of my preclinical honors away because I studied less with him around...
haha, thats what I was wondering... But it was totally worth it, right? ;) Sorry, I was just curious.

Man... I think I need to do some homework. something about endangered species for gay biology class. So I'll be back in a bit.

banana man stopped dancing again! :mad::

:banana:

I refuse to get caught up in this drama. I am taking a nap :mad:

And if this thread dies before I wake, I pray for the mods its soul to take :sleep:

I step away for a few minutes, and I come back pages later!! nice post padding you guys...

i want to be updated about the girl situation... someday, someone has to explain boys to me, because this one has me all wired up...

back...sorry, had to get a haircut

excellent padding indeed though

man...I missed the party. I slept in and skipped my classes this morning. And I feel great.

when does nice/considerate --------> being a pus*y?

rose u can back me on this question, right...the girls might not understand where i am coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.