Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50_states_quarter_obv_large.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, he was planning to visit tonight, and I'm like, why?

ok...back to study land for me for a few more hours. ugghhhh

If either of you can remember the A for FP yearly checkups with nothing abnormal, let me know. I'll check back. And yes, I'm using you again!

im off to the beach for a slice of pizza and people watching combo...doesnt get any better

If either of you can remember the A for FP yearly checkups with nothing abnormal, let me know. I'll check back. And yes, I'm using you again!

ok...bye!

bye H24G...someones gotta start the new thread

alright, I guess I'll get some dinner, too :idea:

talk to you guys later tonite, if your on

I get this craving to just go home and check my email... maybe someone sent me something, maybe just maybe...

my usmle transcripts just got uploaded today.. my other transcripts and letters have yet to go up...

I recieved a: dear applicant we received your application from beth israel HAEMR... at least they acknowledged my existence, which is more than most places!!

i caved this afternoon and ended up applying to an extra three programs... i'm at 28 programs... this is going to be a very expensive year!

I get this craving to just go home and check my email... maybe someone sent me something, maybe just maybe...

my usmle transcripts just got uploaded today.. my other transcripts and letters have yet to go up...

I recieved a: dear applicant we received your application from beth israel HAEMR... at least they acknowledged my existence, which is more than most places!!

i caved this afternoon and ended up applying to an extra three programs... i'm at 28 programs... this is going to be a very expensive year!

Has anyone else realized i'm absolutely neurotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.