Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
twenty_four.jpg

Mine oh, mine. Broke chumbos streak muahahahaha .... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Time to go get the checky check. pad up the bank account a little. keep it going guys and gals...

Members don't see this ad :)
technically, ur still a rookie until you start a post-padding thread

hopefully, u have come up with a title already

not sure we will be able to take it to 25

if the gang was hear, we would definately do it

more proof that 2 men by themeselves are useless

well, we did do some damage, so that not fair

oh yeah, digging dogs are funny...but even funnier is when after taking a dump, the rub their butts on the ground to clean it off....that is hilarious

definately one of the 500 things you must see before you die kind of hilarious

Members don't see this ad :)
oooh, just noticed I hit over 1500 posts!

alright, nap time...I will be dreaming of EM2BE, H24G, and sleepymed...ah I mean WITH, with EM2BE, H24G, and sleepymed

man, I could have slept all night, but didn't want to mess up my rhythm

still got one more shift, ya know....

slept through lunch. Not sure what I want for dinner

chumbo is silly...and needing something he is lacking.

I was studying...not sleeping. Even though I'm sure sleeping could happen. Probably not. Actually got around 7 hours of sleep last night. Going to pack much later tonight. Studying one of 2 really long lectures. Trying to get them done so that the rest goes lots faster. Unfortunately, been on one for 2 hours now.

The only way I can avoid leaving the hotel is if I eat this package of cup o' noodles...

Hmmm...thinking baked chicken, but that would require me to be in my apt for a while, and I can't study in here. I designate my apt as my 'happy place' ie no studying.

I was studying...not sleeping. Even though I'm sure sleeping could happen. Probably not. Actually got around 7 hours of sleep last night. Going to pack much later tonight. Studying one of 2 really long lectures. Trying to get them done so that the rest goes lots faster. Unfortunately, been on one for 2 hours now.

I don't envy you :(

when u going back home H24G?

I just remembered what I did on my SOAP note because I didn't know exactly what to put for the assessment. So my answer was "patient is well and ready to go" :smuggrin: What do you put for well-patient check ups?

HTN- stable
DMII - controlled
etc

prolly mackin...way to go homie

Ya, but they didn't have any of that and no history of it and still didn't have it.

who has a better plan for future EPs? Repubs or D'crats...cuz i like that Hilary chic

im bored and hungry....well, i think i am hungry cuz im bored...im goin out for pizza

ok...how about...alive/stable:D

haha...think family practice yearly visit...not ER. I'm DO, so almost everything they try to teach in those aspects are FP, and I don't think that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.