Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
23_jordan_0251.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

you were just waiting for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes...hartrtyy Harrr Harr!!!:hungover:

i thought commercials were the tv gods way of giving us time to study

well, since we have the new page...i guess i can go get my wendys

keep it alive my little pirateer!

i thought commercials were the tv gods way of giving us time to study

I used to think that. Now they are another distractor since I haven't seen any in a long time. It's like another tv show is on. Or I just flip channels.

well, since we have the new page...i guess i can go get my wendys

Very nice. I'm almost ready to go study, so I won't be here long anyway. Maybe another will come along and keep it alive.

Members don't see this ad :)
And we are still alive and kickin! Oh I talked to the girl a bit ago.

She called while I was at the gym. So I got to call her back, and be like, "yeah, sorry i missed you call, I was at the gym. Getting huge. So I can protect you from worldly evils. And other things. And provide you with fertile offspring."

I didnt really say the small stuff. Not that dumb.

She was going home from lunch with one of her girlfriends, and going to take a shower before work. Didint seem like she wanted much company.

Oh and chumbo, I totally agree with the nice=wimpy thing. I just cant be an ass to a girl and expect her to be interested in me. I respect most girls too much for that.

So I guess I'll have to find a nice balance between being an ass and projecting that I am interested. Hmmmm....

Did everyone get a pack of mayo or something? Where did you all go?

Oh yeah. Chumbo is at wendy's. Sleepy is probably sleeping. H24G is sleeping and EM2Be is packing/talking to the rents.

Hey chumbo, pick me up some wendy's too, im starving

Or maybe there is still some mexican in the fridge.... letsgoseewhatwecanfind

Ok, im gonna go find some food. brb. gotta make it to 24. someone come by and help.

wendys was great, sorry bud, no leftovers

but im here to keep this thread alive

and i am literally sick of checking email

hmmm, wendys and workouts dont go well together

No, wendy's and workouts dont go together very well. Thats why I always eat after working out unless I can plan at least an hour or two ahead.

I feel you on the email too. Im checking mine every little bit, hoping that I get another secondary or an interview invite.

Which is a good thing because I think the check I wrote to UT Memphis is gonna not be able to be cashed if they do it within the next hour and half. Hopefully they wait until tomorrow.

15 posts.... I think I can take us to at least 24...

I guess the poor EM mods are too busy actually being... EM people...

I wonder sometimes if I am too large of a slacker. Not really a slacker, but you know....

I think my pup is outside burying a bone right now. I love watching dogs dig, its so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.