Rearview Mirror: Still haven't dropped and still not gettin lucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20.jpg

Probably this.... the thrill of a new page :)

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, its been a while since that happened. That felt really good....

Members don't see this ad :)
I know the feeling. I wish you could have gotten it. You needed it more :)
So super procrastinator me, I just realized that my white shirt is dirty for tomorrow. So its in the washer. And Ill still need to iron it when its done. I guess there goes the pizza idea. I should have studied yesterday. But it felt so good not to.

So super procrastinator me, I just realized that my white shirt is dirty for tomorrow. So its in the washer. And Ill still need to iron it when its done. I guess there goes the pizza idea. I should have studied yesterday. But it felt so good not to.
anyways, Im off to study the muscles of the appendicular skeleton. And write a physics lab report. And go pick up my pants from the tailor. And iron my shirt. and eat lunch somehwere in there. All before six. So hopefully I'll get it all done and be back on here. But if not, I'll see you all tonight!! Good luck on the ring hunting H24G

anyways, Im off to study the muscles of the appendicular skeleton. And write a physics lab report. And go pick up my pants from the tailor. And iron my shirt. and eat lunch somehwere in there. All before six. So hopefully I'll get it all done and be back on here. But if not, I'll see you all tonight!! Good luck on the ring hunting H24G

Thanks, I'll see you later - we can talk about your interview :)

wow, a girl goes to the gym for an hour and comes back and finds some serious post padding having gone on!

haha...All I did was go to class all day and this explosion occurred. Almost time for a new thread too.

I'm thinking it's close to nap time. Definitely not study time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where is everyone?

:luck: on the interview rose!

Anyone know what areas of California have been evacuated? Heard rumor my sister had to evacuate, but didn't want to bug her, esp if that's the case.

wow...what the hell happened in here?

I couldn't get the same date you signed up for at NY Presby - was full :(

Any of you guys hanging out in here submitting 4 LORs? I already have 3 submitted, and I got the composite letter form my last away today. I guess I obviously have to add it (my dean said I should send 4 no matter what the websites say), but I'd love some company on this...will I be the only "applicant that doesn't know how to follow directions"?

wait, was this my first official post-pad??:)

I couldn't get the same date you signed up for at NY Presby - was full :(

that totally sucks!!! i was totally looking forward to meeting you!!! i'll pm you my number anyway, and if you still need a place to stay, give me a call, and we should still meet up for coffee or something!

Congrats, sleepymed! :D:hardy::banana:

I was starting to get sooo depressed, everytime I saw another place I applied to had sent out invitations I would get majorly bummed... so it was such a rush to check my mail today!!

i guess it serves me right for waiting three weeks to submit my application right!!! i got the three extra weeks of ulcer producing anxiety

Any of you guys hanging out in here submitting 4 LORs? I already have 3 submitted, and I got the composite letter form my last away today. I guess I obviously have to add it (my dean said I should send 4 no matter what the websites say), but I'd love some company on this...will I be the only "applicant that doesn't know how to follow directions"?

My third lor was lost somewhere in the mail, so I added a fourth one as well, and i figured whichever one got uploaded first would get uploaded first, and then the programs can choose to read the fourth one if they want...

albeit my fourth one probably won't make it in time for a lot of the deadlines anyway, so i'm not sure if i'm the best person to be answering this question!!! ;)

Where does it say "only 3 letters"? :confused:. I guess I missed that. In either case, I have 4 letters. 2 EM, 1 IM, and 1 from my PhD advisor. I figured the PhD advisor would be expected but wouldn't help much, so I made it an auxillary letter. I'm sure PDs would be happy to have another (good) EM SLOR, and might be suspicious otherwise. :)

House is about to be on! Watching Bones, but missed part of it because of the phone. Darn the phone!

Where does it say "only 3 letters"? :confused:. I guess I missed that. In either case, I have 4 letters. 2 EM, 1 IM, and 1 from my PhD advisor. I figured the PhD advisor would be expected but wouldn't help much, so I made it an auxillary letter. I'm sure PDs would be happy to have another (good) EM SLOR, and might be suspicious otherwise. :)

All right, as long as I'm not the only one :D You know, I got one from my PI but didn't end up using it. I figured I'd keep it around in case anyone wanted to see...

All right, as long as I'm not the only one :D You know, I got one from my PI but didn't end up using it. I figured I'd keep it around in case anyone wanted to see...

And after a show I watched last night, PI means something completely different than what you mean...or at least I'm hoping that you are meaning something different.

...just so it's out there...here is something to show who the slackers are:

EM2BE 315
Hard24Get 226
rose351 157
chumbojumbo 130
sleepymed 75
hyperbaric 19
EctopicFetus 19
iatrosB 17
Dr.McNinja 5
SoCuteMD 4
Dr. Will 4
SolidGold 3
RxnMan 2
Universe_Explorer 2
roja 1
Flopotomist 1
tkim 1
Seaglass 1

And, yes, iatros, I'm calling you out.

Yeah, you probably don't need it since it wasn't part of your current program. BTW, thanks for the great program reviews! :D Hopefully Pitt will notice me soon. :(

And after a show I watched last night, PI means something completely different than what you mean...or at least I'm hoping that you are meaning something different.

:laugh: PI = principal investigator, or, the head of the labs we worked in.

I was starting to get sooo depressed, everytime I saw another place I applied to had sent out invitations I would get majorly bummed... so it was such a rush to check my mail today!!

i guess it serves me right for waiting three weeks to submit my application right!!! i got the three extra weeks of ulcer producing anxiety

Hate ta say i told you so, but... :smuggrin:

Hopefully bad things only happen in 3s and I'm done.

Thread is almost dead...

Someone want to help me close it out?

Battle for the new page now...makes it more fun.

maybe you'll jump in again and snipe it though.

one more after this...maybe I distracted you long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.