RECENT DAT TAKERS. ARE THEY PLAYIN US???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teflondon95

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's like everyone was killing it this summer. Then all of a sudden it got bad. I think the ADA playing us y'all. Cuz you guys be talking bout questions are straightforward. THERE WAS NOTHIN STRAIGHTFORWARD BOUT MY BIO THET SHIZ WAS HARDDDD. Ada PLAYIN us. They made the summer version easier or what!?! Illuminati

I had a questions about enzymes I had never seen before and deducing synaptic cleft from an electron micrograph and how neural plasticity is involved in sodium valproate!?

TF.
They PLAYIN us

Meanwhile people get questions on what's the function of the mitochondria
Naaaaaaa get outa here

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
It's like everyone was killing it this summer. Then all of a sudden it got bad. I think the ADA playing us y'all. Cuz you guys be talking bout questions are straightforward. THERE WAS NOTHIN STRAIGHTFORWARD BOUT MY BIO THET SHIZ WAS HARDDDD. Ada PLAYIN us. They made the summer version easier or what!?! Illuminati

I had a questions about enzymes I had never seen before and deducing synaptic cleft from an electron micrograph and how neural plasticity is involved in sodium valproate!?

TF.
They PLAYIN us

Meanwhile people get questions on what's the function of the mitochondria
Naaaaaaa get outa here

this post made my day! Hahaha gave me a good laugh. Although, maybe I should be worried

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
It's more like SDN is full of crazy nutcases that do really well lol. My summer exam was probably slightly harder than the one I took in the winter...

Reactions: 1 user
I cannot tell if this post is serious or not but it made me laugh so thank you.

Tbh, I feel like scores were unusually high during the summer, and that's not just on SDN. Almost everyone I've talked to that took the exam this summer made at least a 22. Although that might just be due to the fact that I don't hang out with dumb people lol

Reactions: 5 users
Your commentary is great haha! I took my exam in the beginning of August, and I thought it was a pretty mixed bag of questions. I definitely had quite a number of application questions and some I scratched my head and mouthed "... WTH?" with an eyebrow raised. Same for a few OC and GC questions.

Id say people are pretty smart here so... They kill it usually. However, my DAT had its moments that were stupidly easy. Like dumb easy. Like are you serious, easy.

QUOTE="Samin23, post: 18114756, member: 657640"]Tbh, I feel like scores were unusually high during the summer, and that's not just on SDN. Almost everyone I've talked to that took the exam this summer made at least a 22. Although that might just be due to the fact that I don't hang out with dumb people lol[/QUOTE]

I'm telling u bro
It's suspect AF.
It was easier in the summer 100%

Members don't see this ad :)
Its okay judging by your language the affirmative action shall be your free pass to dental schools regardless of your DAT score.

Its okay judging by your language the affirmative action shall be your free pass to dental schools regardless of your DAT score.

Such a close minded post. I know many people that type on forums and other websites with slang in order to save time typing. Doesn't necessarily mean they are dumb or any less likely to reach dental school than you and me.

Reactions: 3 users
Such a close minded post. I know many people that type on forums and other websites with slang in order to save time typing. Doesn't necessarily mean they are dumb or any less likely to reach dental school than you and me.
I can't tell if OP is a troll or not...

Whats with the hostility? Truth hurts aint it? Pull ur pants up and open up the books.

That awkward moment when you judge someone for typing with grammatical errors, yet you do the same...

Reactions: 8 users
Retake the test if you're not satisfied. Going on a forum won't change anything.

Reactions: 1 users