Recommended books to read for specific topics in Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BenQ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m a first year student.

Members don't see this ad.

Use the search bar =) There's loads of threads

Reactions: 1 users
Just finished biochem and anat, here is what worked well for me:

biochem - anki of lecture material + lippincott's q&a book. Use boards and beyond to fill in any lack of clarity regarding your lectures.

anatomy - anki image occlusion of anatomy cards from an atlas. I used Olinger's atlas since it provides a drawing + picture for everything. Moore's was pretty good for clinical correlations. Grey's review for questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished biochem and anat, here is what worked well for me:

biochem - anki of lecture material + lippincott's q&a book. Use boards and beyond to fill in any lack of clarity regarding your lectures.

anatomy - anki image occlusion of anatomy cards from an atlas. I used Olinger's atlas since it provides a drawing + picture for everything. Moore's was pretty good for clinical correlations. Grey's review for questions.

Would you mind sending me a link of the book? Lippincott’s q&a book?

I don't think sdn lets links posted. just google that and look for their biochem book.

it depends on your class...idk how much lipincott's will be like your exam questions. Just use board and beyonds and lightyear. I tried making anki cards myself and wanted to kill myself. B&B+LY+lecture should be good enough for a solid grade for biochem.

For physiology get costanzo