Rejection letter then acceptance email...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxtech2006

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to a school had a interview then a month or two later recieved a rejection letter in the mail. This week I recieved a email saying that I had been accepted into their program. This has to be a mistake... Has this happened to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Can I ask which school this is? This hasnt happened to me, but I'm guessing the school probably needs to fill up more seats

Crazy idea: call them and see which is the correct correspondence.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to a school had a interview then a month or two later recieved a rejection letter in the mail. This week I recieved a email saying that I had been accepted into their program. This has to be a mistake... Has this happened to anyone else?

I guess schools are desperate these days. There was someone else here on SDN that went through similar and that too this cycle. I guess you in.. Btw is this school MCPHS?

I guess schools are desperate these days. There was someone else here on SDN that went through similar and that too this cycle. I guess you in.. Btw is this school MCPHS?
No it isn't

I have never heard of this but they are probably trying to fill seats.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
W$$W

Last edited: