Relocation Allowance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mystiquecoco

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will work as a Pharmacy Graduate Intern in Walgreens next month but I have to travel total +4 hours back and forth from my place, does anybody know if Walgreens provides moving allowance or sign in bonus if you have to move from one state to another for work? I asked this to the Pharmacy Supervisor who hired me, but he said that at this time as a market they are not offering relocation allowance but he said in his email that this is something we can talk about. We haven't spoken since then and I haven't meet him yet personally. I want to call him, yet I don't know how to bring the subject to him because I'm afraid that he will get a bad impression of me, otherwise. Please give me some advise or feedback. Thank you.:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

why do you give a rats @$$ what some pion district manager thinks? If you walk out of walgreens, any other chain will be clamouring to pick you up and make an offer. Your best bet is to see what CVS, Riteaid, Longs, or whatever will offer you and bring it to your DM. If wags doesn't meet it, then walk.