Research opportunity in Orthodontics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OrthoRes

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We are looking for an Orthodontist (or Orthodontic resident) to join our research academic group (remote collaboration). The successful candidate must have excellent medical/academic writing skills and ability to write, comprehend and discuss research papers in the orthodontic field.

To express your interest in this collaboration, please send a brief letter of interest and curriculum vitae (with research and clinical experiences) to [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a foreign graduate in bachelors of dental surgery and currently a United States resident,looking forward towards research programme to work either voluntarily or any any any vacancy any where
I really want to get in this field any how through any means
I would be really grateful to you if you adjust me anywhere???
Looking forward towards your kind response.
Regards
 

Attachments