Residency Match and...who to rank #1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Finding this email in my inbox this morning and double clicking it just about gave me a heart attack:

To: *** - Applicant Code ****

This message provides you with your Match result for the
ASHP Resident Matching Program for residency positions
beginning in 2005.

Congratulations! You have been matched to:

Institution: VET AFFAIRS SALT LAKE CITY HCS

Program: PHARMACY PRACTICE

Program Code: 8803

------------------------------------------------------------

*** Please do NOT respond to this e-mail. ***

If you receive this message prior to checking the Matching
Program web site for your Match result, there is no need
for you to also check your Match result on the web site, as
the information provided on the web site is the same as in
this message.

There you go...it's done! Those of you privy to my rank order list would know that I'm pleased with the outcome. Time to prepare for the move to Salt Lake. Ironically, I think I'll be even more nervous in the coming months, in anticipation of starting this residency.

Members don't see this ad.

A commemorative poem by skp

Salt Lake
Was worth the wait
Let's celebrate
But don't you dare respond to that e-mail

-------------------------
nice work :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats LV!! You are going to do great!

Just think, you can have 8 wives in Salt Lake City!! j/k :) Your selection gives me hope for getting selected since I go to a new program as well.

I know LV! Opening that email was the closest I've ever gotten to flat-lining. Congratulations to you!

Glad I get the stay in the Southeast though.

Ivorymist said:
I know LV! Opening that email was the closest I've ever gotten to flat-lining. Congratulations to you!

Glad I get the stay in the Southeast though.

Congratulations! I won't ask you about what specific facility, but at least what state is this one in?

Thanks guys! I'm doing it in Georgia, so there's need to make too many arrangements.

Whoa FutureRxGal, last time I saw your icon you only had 100+ posts and a dancing girl as your avatar...and now, 1000+ posts? Wow! I've just been out of it I guess.

Next year's going to be a tough one. Hopefully it'll all be worth it.

Ivorymist said:
Whoa FutureRxGal, last time I saw your icon you only had 100+ posts and a dancing girl as your avatar...and now, 1000+ posts? Wow! I've just been out of it I guess.

But I've even posted in this thread many times! :laugh: Maybe you didn't notice. :p I only average a few posts a day. Look at C-ject or 'nanahead for the real posters. ;)

Oops I meant "so there's NO need to make too many arrangements" on my previous post.

Yeah I guess I'm just out of it. I don't visit here as often as I should I suppose, even though I joined this site such a long time ago.

LVPharm said:
Finding this email in my inbox this morning and double clicking it just about gave me a heart attack:

There you go...it's done! Those of you privy to my rank order list would know that I'm pleased with the outcome. Time to prepare for the move to Salt Lake. Ironically, I think I'll be even more nervous in the coming months, in anticipation of starting this residency.

:clap: :hardy: :D I love happy endings!!!! Just wanted to say congrats! (I haven't been around much lately...hopefully you subscribe to the "better late than never" philosophy!) Your good news is well deserved.

Roxicet said:
:clap: :hardy: :D I love happy endings!!!! Just wanted to say congrats! (I haven't been around much lately...hopefully you subscribe to the "better late than never" philosophy!) Your good news is well deserved.

Didn't see your post until tonight, but thank you my dear! The congrats mean a lot coming from you. :thumbup: