This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I normally don't reply to these type of comments, but that was actually pretty funny.

Speaking broadly, users can sometimes accumulate so many points that any additional points can cause them to be put on hold or banned. Users accumulate points for various reasons, and not all of them involve posts made in the Emergency Medicine forum.
Are you suggesting my high school principal wasn't full of it when he kept talking up the importance of the permanent record?

Members don't see this ad.

I normally don't reply to these type of comments, but that was actually pretty funny.

Speaking broadly, users can sometimes accumulate so many points that any additional points can cause them to be put on hold or banned. Users accumulate points for various reasons, and not all of them involve posts made in the Emergency Medicine forum.
This is more transparency than in the first 10 years I was on SDN, combined.

Reactions: 3 users

I want to know if there is betting on point accumulation.

I know there is.... but I want to *hear about it*