Residency?

Started by gls5377
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gls5377

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am applying to medical school right now and will be joining a military branch if I gain acceptance. I was wondering what happens after medical school. Do you do your residency in the military, or do you do your residency before you go to the military? I was also wondering about your obligations to the service during your time in medical school. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.


gary
 
gls5377 said:
Hi,

I am applying to medical school right now and will be joining a military branch if I gain acceptance. I was wondering what happens after medical school. Do you do your residency in the military, or do you do your residency before you go to the military? I was also wondering about your obligations to the service during your time in medical school. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

gary

Check out the stickies at the top of the forum. They answer all of your questions.