Reverse WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So far I’ve got MJ, Nav, and SAR as wolf reads.
Frosty, Dubz, barks as village.
Ooo and a read in opposition! What's got you reading frosty village?

Members don't see this ad.

Ooo and a read in opposition! What's got you reading frosty village?
With how much Pippy was pitching a fit over Sporty yesterday, I just don’t see a wolf camping out on that vote when it would have been so easy to switch. Frosty said her vote was RNG, so super easy to come back at the end of the day and move to someone else since there wasn’t a clear majority consensus about Sporty being village. I would think wolves would want to keep the iffy people around longer.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm flattered by how confident y'all seem to be that I'm village, and I want village to win, but I also like playing and don't want to die day 2.
I honestly wanted to stick around too. I thought I was the only person in this game (aside from nav) who wasn't suicidal.
So, based on the tallies and how no one is moving off of people who have said they want to live, it looks like the Sassy "I hate shrimp" approach is the best way to get some votes around here?

I take back what I said before the game started. I have decided I have a burning desire to live as long as humanly possible in this game so I don't have to talk to my husband on our anniversary vacation. Please don't kill me, I don't want to die! Also I totally hate shrimp cocktail. I couldn't possibly... I'm still trying lose those few extra pounds from Christmas...

homewardboundincredible02.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
There is no evidence of chaos being a thing in this game. The win conditions for villagers and wolves were posted at the beginning of the game in the opening post, and there are no third party win conditions included alongside those.
So because there is no evidence of a third party, i can't have tin-foil theories? the v/w win conditions were probably stated because they are not the normal win conditions. 3rd party win conditions aren't usually known on thread, why would they be this game?

I don't like it when sketchy people try to sell me things. I can shop for myself tyvm

And I agree with you on this, so you don't need to also sell me on him being full of ****. It's not like it's a particularly sneaky wolfing pattern lol

Surprisingly, not everything I say is strictly for your benefit ;)

So because there is no evidence of a third party, i can't have tin-foil theories? the v/w win conditions were probably stated because they are not the normal win conditions. 3rd party win conditions aren't usually known on thread, why would they be this game?
Ouch, I am the Head ShinyHat of the Tinfoil Society, it hurts me receive a reprimand for shutting down tin foil...

But I don't see how it makes sense in this game to add more complexity when there is already a high baseline level of confusion.

Ouch, I am the Head ShinyHat of the Tinfoil Society, it hurts me receive a reprimand for shutting down tin foil...

But I don't see how it makes sense in this game to add more complexity when there is already a high baseline level of confusion.
Remind me to tell you about one of my tinfoils tomorrow

Members don't see this ad :)

haaaaave you met our mods? you know they're sitting in mod chat laughing at us :rofl:

(lookin at you @Melchizedek )

haaaaave you met our mods? you know they're sitting in mod chat laughing at us :rofl:

(lookin at you @Melchizedek )
I sincerely hope they would not put a chaos into a game like this solely because they want to watch players struggle. AM was working really hard on this game before it started, and putting in mechanics that cause player frustration for the sake of shiggles isn't a good way to get people to sign up for a second game.

I feel like there could possibly be a 3p because we don't normally get told their win condition anyway.

Are we normally told if there even is a 3p?

What? I played for one day in the last game.

I got what I figured would’ve been your normal reads, etc. in dead chat and am basing how I feel about you by comparing the chat/game to now. And even though you played 1 day, you were one of the most vocal/active people imo and it still gives me a decent amount to feel into.

I got what I figured would’ve been your normal reads, etc. in dead chat and am basing how I feel about you by comparing the chat/game to now. And even though you played 1 day, you were one of the most vocal/active people imo and it still gives me a decent amount to feel into.
Ah ok, that's fair. I guess 4+ pages of solo dead chat rambling should count for something lol

• Haha
So, based on the tallies and how no one is moving off of people who have said they want to live, it looks like the Sassy "I hate shrimp" approach is the best way to get some votes around here?

I take back what I said before the game started. I have decided I have a burning desire to live as long as humanly possible in this game so I don't have to talk to my husband on our anniversary vacation. Please don't kill me, I don't want to die! Also I totally hate shrimp cocktail. I couldn't possibly... I'm still trying lose those few extra pounds from Christmas...

View attachment 269095

You said by Tuesday! Are you trying to get rid of us that quickly? :eek:

UNofficial Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz (1) - cubs
genny (3) - dubz, miz, Nav
MsP (5) - SAR, grebes, pippy, FTF, frosty
Barks (1) - dolphin
allie (3) - genny, acan, MJ
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks

14/17
lynch closes sometime in the infinite future
alDiVku.gif

Lynch Pip given the current state of things and people wanting to live I feel most comfy here

I sincerely hope they would not put a chaos into a game like this solely because they want to watch players struggle. AM was working really hard on this game before it started, and putting in mechanics that cause player frustration for the sake of shiggles isn't a good way to get people to sign up for a second game.
AM also likes people to think

Official Day 2 Cotton Candy Tally
dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (4) - SAR, grebes, pippy, FTF
Barks (1) - dolphin
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (2) - frosty, MsP

15/17

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (<6 hrs)

alDiVku.gif

Yeah the fact that half of everyone’s sketch list is on MsP does not give me the warm and gushies

I see no red flags, and I hear that shrimp tastes even better on vacay

###lynch puppy###

Why does everyone think msp is village?

dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (4) - SAR, grebes, pippy, FTF
Barks (1) - dolphin
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (3) - frosty, MsP, MPM

16/17

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (<6 hrs)

alDiVku.gif

BTW this gif freaks me out

• Haha
I will say I love how this game is opposite. I’m so used to people trying to kill me off because I’m inherently sketchy that now I feel like I get a break from defending myself :laugh:

Unlynch Barks
Lynch Pippy

Even tho this makes me feel bad Bc I killed you early last game and hurt your feelings :bag:

dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks (1) -
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (4) - frosty, MsP, MPM, dolphin
miz (1) - FTF

16/17

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (5 hrs)

alDiVku.gif

Last edited:
dubz (1) - cubs
MsP (3) - SAR, grebes, pippy
Barks (1) -
mpm () -
Cubs (1) - barks
Pips (4) - frosty, MsP, MPM, dolphin
miz (1) - FTF

16/17

Lynch closes at 10PM Eastern (5 hrs)

alDiVku.gif
The lack of bolding made me think this was a 4 way tie, but alas.

Also I'd like to see some actual reads on pip beyond people just being nice because she wants to be dead before her vacation...as sweet as that is, I haven't seen much reasoning given.

• Sad
The lack of bolding made me think this was a 4 way tie, but alas.

Also I'd like to see some actual reads on pip beyond people just being nice because she wants to be dead before her vacation...as sweet as that is, I haven't seen much reasoning given.
Pippy is harder for me to read so she seems village, her saying she doesn’t think there’s a third party makes me want to make her a third party but the cool with dying makes me lean her village.

Pippy is harder for me to read so she seems village, her saying she doesn’t think there’s a third party makes me want to make her a third party but the cool with dying makes me lean her village.
More tin foil:
Pippy is 3rd party and win condition is die by D2.
Vacation is fake.
She made it up to get us to mercy kill her.

Reactions: 2 users
cubs (0) - cubs (illegal vote)
barks (1) - coop
pip (1) - dubz
cubs (1) - barks
mpm (1) - miz
miz (1) - grebes
barks (2) - coop, cubs
cubs (0) - barks
allie (1) - pip
sporty (1) - frosty
sporty (2) - frosty, genny
MJ (1) - sporty
nav (1) - FTF
coop (1) - mpm
coop (2) - mpm, dolph
coop (3) - mpm, dolph, SAR
MsP (1) - barks
pip (0) - dubz
sporty (3) - frosty, genny, allie
pip (1) - MsP
genny (1) - dubz
allie (2) - pip, acanth
allie (1) - pip, acanth
barks (3) - coop, cubs, pip
barks (2) - coop, cubs, pip
dubz (1) - coop

Final:
Barks (2) - Cubs, Pippy
Pips (1) - MsP
Cubs () -
MPM (1) - Miz
Miz (1) - Grebes
Allieh (1) - acan
Sporty (3) - Frosty, genny, allie
MJ (1) - Sporty
Nav (1) - FTF
Coop (3) - mpm, dolphin, SAR
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - dubz
Dubz (1) - coop

Voting: 17/19
Missing: Nav, MJ
Village points for the moment to those on the coop and sporty lynches, may reconsider.

Some notes:
Genny - just reading pure village genny, good vote yesterday as well
Frosty - gets a minus for the "random" vote, so back to neutral zone.
Cubs - village points for his opening posts, which I don't think a wolf cubs makes (he's no careless MJ, you see).
MsP - gets village points for her general play and the fact that I don't think a wolf comes in with such an obvious meta change and risks getting called out for it
Nav - I currently have as fairly village for the moves he is making even though I hate most of it (always dislike the egotistical focus in a team game). At least he decided to actually vote today.
MJ - is full of **** and I'm never voting for him here unless the game rules reverse :p
FTF, acanth, miz, - need more content, would not vote for any of them atm
grebes - don't like that she continued to sit on a joke vote after 36 hours of posts to base an actual vote on, more tinfoils than actual content, and her speculation on the night kill just felt...off to me.
barks - just a weird feel

For now I am going to keep my vote on genny, just because I'm most comfy there and she said it was ok :p

From most to least village:
Genny
MsP
cubs
mpm

allie
Nav
dolphin
SAR

pip
frosty
FTF