Ridculous Mods

Started by bannie22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the mods handled this absolutely brilliantly and hilariously. Well played by not posting at all and not banning Bannie-- the two things he raised a fuss about to try and make happen. Absolutely hilarious, in a subtle way.

Touché!
 
I think the mods handled this absolutely brilliantly and hilariously. Well played by not posting at all and not banning Bannie-- the two things he raised a fuss about to try and make happen. Absolutely hilarious, in a subtle way.

Touché!

Public humiliatian is surprisingly effective. I would rather be banned then have to go through this.
 
Public humiliatian is surprisingly effective. I would rather be banned then have to go through this.
For sure. It's kind of like in movies when the mob throws their "hit" a shovel and makes him dig his own grave before finishing the job. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess the mods were just clairvoyant enough to know that the standard SDN posters and regulars can be more vicious, unforgiving, and mean then the actual mods.
 
No its alright.
I think its only fair to him and to me if we do this in public.

A public, OPEN fair trial.

That is the American justice system.

I really understand your misgivings about this mmmdowe but the me that has gotten so far in life, has always stood up for what I believe in, which is positive change.

And if this is moved to another thread, that is fine with me, but I dont know where else to post it, I am unfamiliar with these proceedings, and I just want Caesar to read it, and hopefully understand my humble point of view.

I just really want, there to be some transparency in this.... Is that too much to ask for?

Aren't you Canadian?
 
i think that original video is pretty funny. but then again i thought their JS parody was hysterical.

but seriously, who the f would post the comment without quotation marks and w/o any sort of commentary (eg, wtf m8!!! so ruude)...MAYBE bannie is a TRUE troll, (ie, able to act like a fool and keep it up in order to annoy and astound millions)
 
Phew! I thought I'd have to do a lot of catching up to do on this thread, but most of the new posts are just people being confused or amused. Probably both.
 
P.S., guys, the newest comment on the video that bannie quoted from is hilarious.

That video isn't funny in the least, but that most recent comment is epic. I almost spit my coffee out all over the monitor.
 
I read many a DO bashing post from bannie22... I tried to say nothing. I tried to let it roll off. But just the same, I am happy lol.
 
Who was that guy Bannie to begin with? I felt like somebody in prison got hold of a computer to log onto SDN and nobody knew about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh dont worry McCoy he is most likely going to awake from slumber any minute now. Come back around midnight, 1am ish if you want the full effect.

Tonight was good, I had some pizza from the local place, and I got some errands done. I'm flying out to India tomorrow for a much needed respite from the MCAT and admissions. I need to shave before I get on the flight, it will grow back by the time the plane is halfway there, haha.
 
Oh dont worry McCoy he is most likely going to awake from slumber any minute now. Come back around midnight, 1am ish if you want the full effect.

Tonight was good, I had some pizza from the local place, and I got some errands done. I'm flying out to India tomorrow for a much needed respite from the MCAT and admissions. I need to shave before I get on the flight, it will grow back by the time the plane is halfway there, haha.

:laugh: I will be checking in then. Have fun in India, that sounds like an awesome trip. Hopefully it isn't all business.
 
its all me curbye, why you'd rather be on here ey? 😉

and India should be great, all business all the time! just kidding I am attending my cousin's really doctor wedding to another doctor. Guess what kind of people are going to be there? Yeah... and I guess I will go check out some places like Goa and Delhi.
 
I'm sitting here drinking soco with the roommate. Just trying to relax. Will probably hit the bed early cause I gotta tutor some girl in java at 10am (first official on campus tutoring job!!). I'm pretty excited. It should be fun and an easy 10 bucks. Glad to hear you guys are having... productive nights lol.
 
all of my brown friends tell me indian weddings are incredible. i definitely read your post as, "i am going to my sister's doctor's wedding" and i was like, wow, that is a really tight knit sub continent.
 
haha yeah i am pretty sure i may find myself married within the next two weeks and not even know it. do you know what 'our son is in medical school' is like to indian people? the purest nectar heroin to a auntie who wants to get you hitched to their daughter. I am not looking forward to the questions about why I am not going to be an 'interventional cardiology surgeon'
 
haha yeah i am pretty sure i may find myself married within the next two weeks and not even know it. do you know what 'our son is in medical school' is like to indian people? the purest nectar heroin to a auntie who wants to get you hitched to their daughter. I am not looking forward to the questions about why I am not going to be an 'interventional cardiology surgeon'

Rama, are you in India now or just from an Indian family?

Edit: Nevermind, reread another post of yours. Your not in India lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there's an old jewish joke...

the first jewish man is being sworn in as POTUS. his mother stands, teary eyed, in the crowd. she turns to the woman next to her, proud and can be, and says, "his brother is a doctor, you know!"
 
For as long as I've been here, this definitely qualifies as Most Epic on a Sunday Night Ever.


I think you mean the most epic thread on an Internet forum. ever. I think I may print this whole thing out and place it a time capsule for future generations.

I saw this thread when it ha 0 replies last night, I'm kicking myself for getting off to talk to my suicidal friend.🙁
 
all of my brown friends tell me indian weddings are incredible. i definitely read your post as, "i am going to my sister's doctor's wedding" and i was like, wow, that is a really tight knit sub continent.

All of your brown friends? Are they all Indian browns?
 
I think you mean the most epic thread on an Internet forum. ever. I think I may print this whole thing out and place it a time capsule for future generations.

I saw this thread when it ha 0 replies last night, I'm kicking myself for getting off to talk to my suicidal friend.🙁

I loled
 
I think you mean the most epic thread on an Internet forum. ever. I think I may print this whole thing out and place it a time capsule for future generations.

I saw this thread when it ha 0 replies last night, I'm kicking myself for getting off to talk to my suicidal friend.🙁


I think you made the better choice actually. Although bannie did appear somewhat suicidal...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.