Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by deleted1070139
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wondering the same :/

im also wondering if anyone has received a rejection letter of any kind?
there is hardly chance that they reject after interview. they know no one has failed just that they could not get every one so they keep you until you yourself go out. some students may get waitlisted so to ensure if some one drop out they have class filled but majority would not hear back. this is the case with most schools so only option wait till u hear back. if you have already gotten other place then hold on there pay deposit.
However, you would see some movement tomorrow as deposit must be due for many schools and of course after March 1 some more as more students would give up their multiple seats.
 
Has anyone been accepted this week? Or know when they are sending out acceptances again? Also wondering if anyone knows when they will begin moving the waitlist.
 
Has anyone been accepted this week? Or know when they are sending out acceptances again? Also wondering if anyone knows when they will begin moving the waitlist.
We're def all wondering the same thing regarding if anyone's been accepted this past week. They did accept people off of the waitlist this past Friday though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was also waitlisted back in December! Does anyone know how many are on the waitlist? Congrats to all who got waitlisted today... hoping we will hear some good news soon 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was also waitlisted back in December! Does anyone know how many are on the waitlist? Congrats to all who got waitlisted today... hoping we will hear some good news soon 🙂
I’m also waitlisted from December, interviewed on the first day of interviews in October! I bet there’s a cool 30-40 students waitlisted but roseman keeps interviewing through March I think so low key scary for us who interviewed early on, hopefully they don’t forget about us :,/. Do y’all know how many offers they night give around next week?
 
I’m also waitlisted from December, interviewed on the first day of interviews in October! I bet there’s a cool 30-40 students waitlisted but roseman keeps interviewing through March I think so low key scary for us who interviewed early on, hopefully they don’t forget about us :,/. Do y’all know how many offers they night give around next week?
I'm one of the waitlisted from the pre-Dec interviews . I would be so happy to hear any good news this month. 🙂
 
I’m also waitlisted from December, interviewed on the first day of interviews in October! I bet there’s a cool 30-40 students waitlisted but roseman keeps interviewing through March I think so low key scary for us who interviewed early on, hopefully they don’t forget about us :,/. Do y’all know how many offers they night give around next week?
I interviewed pre December last year and got put on the waitlist around the first decision day. From what I remember, I saw only about 2 people get pulled from the waitlist 🙁
 
I interviewed pre December last year and got put on the waitlist around the first decision day. From what I remember, I saw only about 2 people get pulled from the waitlist 🙁
Yeah as much as I wanna believe that I could be one of those 2 it’s just super low odds lol. Oh well, I’m just not sure what do, like it’s that awkward phase where I should maybe apply to post bacc/masters, just reapply and get more experience and hope that works for next cycle, or put all my hopes on getting a call?? I’m sure this is relatable to a lot of waitlisted ppl,,,, best of luck to all of us bc it’s a complete toss up in reality so 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, yall! I was accepted into the class of 2026, and as registration grows closer, my employer is looking to hire my replacement. If you are local to the New Orleans/Metairie area and are seeking employment until a future acceptance, please reach out! The dental office is a thriving private practice, owned by the sole practitioner. We have 2 hygienists, and your role would be floating between front desk duties and chairside assisting as needed.