Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ali, Congratulations! I don't know if you remember me but my name is Andrew, and we were in an interview group together! I have also received a offer to enter into their class of 2026! Hope to see you there next year!
Hope to see you there too!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Any received or know if anyone got a call today?

Members don't see this ad :)
wondering the same :/

im also wondering if anyone has received a rejection letter of any kind?
there is hardly chance that they reject after interview. they know no one has failed just that they could not get every one so they keep you until you yourself go out. some students may get waitlisted so to ensure if some one drop out they have class filled but majority would not hear back. this is the case with most schools so only option wait till u hear back. if you have already gotten other place then hold on there pay deposit.
However, you would see some movement tomorrow as deposit must be due for many schools and of course after March 1 some more as more students would give up their multiple seats.

I heard from a D3 they are calling people this Friday and into next week. He said possibly this Wednesday but definitely Friday.
Do you know from your D3 friend if they are done with calls or still planning on making so.e more this week?

Yes prob we should wait till the end of this month!

Has anyone been accepted this week? Or know when they are sending out acceptances again? Also wondering if anyone knows when they will begin moving the waitlist.

Has anyone been accepted this week? Or know when they are sending out acceptances again? Also wondering if anyone knows when they will begin moving the waitlist.
We're def all wondering the same thing regarding if anyone's been accepted this past week. They did accept people off of the waitlist this past Friday though.

Any guesses when the next round of calls will be?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything today and/or reached out to admissions about when we can expect to hear something?

I was in the Feb 18th interview and they said the next round of news should be early march!

Reactions: 1 users
They just send me email they put me on the waitlist

Oh no sorry I hadn’t seen all of the posts beforehand, no I got waitlisted back in Dec, not helpful for this thread right now haha
It’s okay. But it is actually helpful for us to see that they’ve been waitlisting people for awhile now.

I was also waitlisted back in December! Does anyone know how many are on the waitlist? Congrats to all who got waitlisted today... hoping we will hear some good news soon :)

I was also waitlisted back in December! Does anyone know how many are on the waitlist? Congrats to all who got waitlisted today... hoping we will hear some good news soon :)
I’m also waitlisted from December, interviewed on the first day of interviews in October! I bet there’s a cool 30-40 students waitlisted but roseman keeps interviewing through March I think so low key scary for us who interviewed early on, hopefully they don’t forget about us :,/. Do y’all know how many offers they night give around next week?

I’m also waitlisted from December, interviewed on the first day of interviews in October! I bet there’s a cool 30-40 students waitlisted but roseman keeps interviewing through March I think so low key scary for us who interviewed early on, hopefully they don’t forget about us :,/. Do y’all know how many offers they night give around next week?
I'm one of the waitlisted from the pre-Dec interviews . I would be so happy to hear any good news this month. :)

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed pre December last year and got put on the waitlist around the first decision day. From what I remember, I saw only about 2 people get pulled from the waitlist :(

I interviewed pre December last year and got put on the waitlist around the first decision day. From what I remember, I saw only about 2 people get pulled from the waitlist :(
Yeah as much as I wanna believe that I could be one of those 2 it’s just super low odds lol. Oh well, I’m just not sure what do, like it’s that awkward phase where I should maybe apply to post bacc/masters, just reapply and get more experience and hope that works for next cycle, or put all my hopes on getting a call?? I’m sure this is relatable to a lot of waitlisted ppl,,,, best of luck to all of us bc it’s a complete toss up in reality so :)

• Care
I hope so! I interviewed 2/18… hoping we all get calls today!!!

Just got the call! Accepted!! Interviewed 1/28!

Just got the call at 10:48am!!! There is hope fam. Hang in there!!!!

Accepted!!

Accepted. I interviewed pre December in October. don't lose hope if you're still on the waitlist. :)

Accepted. I interviewed pre December in October. don't lose hope if you're still on the waitlist. :)
Were you on the waitlist as well? Congratulations on your acceptance :)! Have you sent any LOIs or updates?

Was accepted back in February, gave up my acceptance today. Good luck to everyone still on the waitlist.

Was accepted last Friday!!! Going to decline my seat, good luck to everyone!

Hey, yall! I was accepted into the class of 2026, and as registration grows closer, my employer is looking to hire my replacement. If you are local to the New Orleans/Metairie area and are seeking employment until a future acceptance, please reach out! The dental office is a thriving private practice, owned by the sole practitioner. We have 2 hygienists, and your role would be floating between front desk duties and chairside assisting as needed.

Are they conducting more interviews or is it down to only the waitlist now?