Roseman University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

was anyone successful in reaching admissions and getting any updates?

Members don't see this ad.

Just declined my offer at Roseman. Hopefully it goes out to one of you guys :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I interviewed on Feb 18th but haven't heard back. I have not been waitlisted either - does this mean that it is a rejection?

Hi everyone! I interviewed on Feb 18th but haven't heard back. I have not been waitlisted either - does this mean that it is a rejection?
Check your status on ADEA or go to official website of Roseman. I was interviewed the same day as you and got an acceptance letter in the beginning of March. I got the acceptance call from them but no email , no due dates, nothing.

Nothing new in at least 3 weeks from Roseman. I’ve tried calling Alicia and main admissions phones and never got someone to answer. Have you guys been successful at getting a hold of them thru phone?

Nothing new in at least 3 weeks from Roseman. I’ve tried calling Alicia and main admissions phones and never got someone to answer. Have you guys been successful at getting a hold of them thru phone?
Nope :( Also have tried calling but haven't been able to get ahold of anyone. Are you waitlisted?

Nope :( Also have tried calling but haven't been able to get ahold of anyone. Are you waitlisted?
Got a hold of Alicia today actually after a lot of tries! She’s super nice, yes I am waitlisted. Been waitlisted since mid December. What about you?

Got a hold of Alicia today actually after a lot of tries! She’s super nice, yes I am waitlisted. Been waitlisted since mid December. What about you?
Did Alicia mention when more offers would be released? No I am not waitlisted I interviewed in February :)

Did they mention anything about next rounds when you spoke today? I’m wondering if we’ll hear something tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
They said maybe something next week or the week after bc they’re busy with graduation stuff rn

Reactions: 1 users
I would be surprised if they announced acceptances on April fools 🃏

I saw on last year’s forum that Roseman did webinars… has anyone recieved any information for webinars this cycle?

Has anyone heard from Roseman this week? Also, any other fellow Canadians waiting anxiously?

When will Roseman dental school D1 this year start if any of you have the calendar yet?

When will Roseman dental school D1 this year start if any of you have the calendar yet?

Looks like last year the orientation for D1 students was July 30th so following the same trend (last Friday in July) I would assume this year it would be July 29th.

Looks like last year the orientation for D1 students was July 30th so following the same trend (last Friday in July) I would assume this year it would be July 29th.

Yup we start orientation on July 29th & class on august 5!

Just received the acceptance call! Interviewed 2/18 and was waitlisted.

I did indeed. I submitted a detailed letter around new updates to my application and specifics on what I have done to address any shortcomings in my qualifications/performance. Roseman University is truly committed to a holistic review and appreciates transparency, ownership, and accountability. Hang in there and wish you much success!

I did indeed. I submitted a detailed letter around new updates to my application and specifics on what I have done to address any shortcomings in my qualifications/performance. Roseman University is truly committed to a holistic review and appreciates transparency, ownership, and accountability. Hang in there and wish you much success!
Congrats on your acceptance! Quick question: who did you email the letter to?

I did indeed. They confirmed receipt and added to my file for the admissions committee update.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if Roseman is still calling or if the class is full?

Does anyone know if Roseman is still calling or if the class is full?

I think that they’re still calling… The Facebook group only has 85 members currently and 3 people are admins. According to previous discussions, the group usually fills to around 99 members when the class is full

Has anyone heard anything from the admissions office recently? I sent another letter of intent a few weeks ago and still have not heard back. Starting to lose hope :(

Has anyone heard anything from the admissions office recently? I sent another letter of intent a few weeks ago and still have not heard back. Starting to lose hope :(
They haven't replied to my emails (sent several weeks apart) nor my call on Friday. Same boat

Have you received offers from any other schools?

Unfortunately, I have not. However, I was accepted into a postbaccalaureate program and will use that to boost my GPA in hopes of getting in next year
Congrats on the postbacc, those usually help! Good luck!

Stay hopeful yall! I gave up my spot, so one of you lucky people should hear back soon. Best of luck!