You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope! The last I heard from them was end of Februarywas anyone successful in reaching admissions and getting any updates?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know when the next round of calls are coming?
DentFlosser
Full Member
Hi everyone! I interviewed on Feb 18th but haven't heard back. I have not been waitlisted either - does this mean that it is a rejection?
Check your status on ADEA or go to official website of Roseman. I was interviewed the same day as you and got an acceptance letter in the beginning of March. I got the acceptance call from them but no email , no due dates, nothing.Hi everyone! I interviewed on Feb 18th but haven't heard back. I have not been waitlisted either - does this mean that it is a rejection?
DentFlosser
Full Member
Nope 🙁 Also have tried calling but haven't been able to get ahold of anyone. Are you waitlisted?Nothing new in at least 3 weeks from Roseman. I’ve tried calling Alicia and main admissions phones and never got someone to answer. Have you guys been successful at getting a hold of them thru phone?
Got a hold of Alicia today actually after a lot of tries! She’s super nice, yes I am waitlisted. Been waitlisted since mid December. What about you?Nope 🙁 Also have tried calling but haven't been able to get ahold of anyone. Are you waitlisted?
DentFlosser
Full Member
Did Alicia mention when more offers would be released? No I am not waitlisted I interviewed in February 🙂Got a hold of Alicia today actually after a lot of tries! She’s super nice, yes I am waitlisted. Been waitlisted since mid December. What about you?
Got a hold of Alicia today actually after a lot of tries! She’s super nice, yes I am waitlisted. Been waitlisted since mid December. What about you?
Did they mention anything about next rounds when you spoke today? I’m wondering if we’ll hear something tomorrow.
Got a rejection letter in spam, without interview.
They said maybe something next week or the week after bc they’re busy with graduation stuff rn
Ok thank you! 🙂 fingers crossed for next week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw on last year’s forum that Roseman did webinars… has anyone recieved any information for webinars this cycle?
DentFlosser
Full Member
I was also wondering the same thing. I have not received any information regarding the webinarsI saw on last year’s forum that Roseman did webinars… has anyone recieved any information for webinars this cycle?
Has anyone heard from Roseman this week? Also, any other fellow Canadians waiting anxiously?
DentFlosser
Full Member
I am also a Canadian applicant waiting for a response 🙂Has anyone heard from Roseman this week? Also, any other fellow Canadians waiting anxiously?
I am also a Canadian applicant waiting for a response 🙂
Where from? I’m from Ontario! Hoping we hear some good news 🙂
DentFlosser
Full Member
Also from Ontario! Same here - fingers crossed 😀Where from? I’m from Ontario! Hoping we hear some good news 🙂
When will Roseman dental school D1 this year start if any of you have the calendar yet?
Looks like last year the orientation for D1 students was July 30th so following the same trend (last Friday in July) I would assume this year it would be July 29th.
Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist?
I am also wondering this! Hoping we hear something back towards the end of this week [emoji1695]
Looks like last year the orientation for D1 students was July 30th so following the same trend (last Friday in July) I would assume this year it would be July 29th.
Yup we start orientation on July 29th & class on august 5!
Just got the call! Interviewed 1/28 and was waitlisted.
Just got the call! Interviewed 1/28 and was waitlisted.
Congrats! Did you send a letter of intent? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received the acceptance call! Interviewed 2/18 and was waitlisted.
Congratulations! Did you send a letter of intent? 🙂
I did indeed. I submitted a detailed letter around new updates to my application and specifics on what I have done to address any shortcomings in my qualifications/performance. Roseman University is truly committed to a holistic review and appreciates transparency, ownership, and accountability. Hang in there and wish you much success!
I did not send anythingCongrats! Did you send a letter of intent? 🙂
DentFlosser
Full Member
Congrats on your acceptance! Quick question: who did you email the letter to?I did indeed. I submitted a detailed letter around new updates to my application and specifics on what I have done to address any shortcomings in my qualifications/performance. Roseman University is truly committed to a holistic review and appreciates transparency, ownership, and accountability. Hang in there and wish you much success!
I sent it to the Admissions Committee @ [email protected]. You can copy Ms. Alicia Badley if want @ [email protected]
DentFlosser
Full Member
Sounds good! Did you get a response when you emailed them 🙂I sent it to the Admissions Committee @ [email protected]. You can copy Ms. Alicia Badley if want @ [email protected]
DentFlosser
Full Member
Awesome! Thank you so much! Congrats on the acceptance once again!!! 🙂I did indeed. They confirmed receipt and added to my file for the admissions committee update.
Does anyone know if Roseman is still calling or if the class is full?
CrowningGlory
New Member
Does anyone know if Roseman is still calling or if the class is full?
I think that they’re still calling… The Facebook group only has 85 members currently and 3 people are admins. According to previous discussions, the group usually fills to around 99 members when the class is full
Has anyone heard anything from the admissions office recently? I sent another letter of intent a few weeks ago and still have not heard back. Starting to lose hope 🙁
They haven't replied to my emails (sent several weeks apart) nor my call on Friday. Same boatHas anyone heard anything from the admissions office recently? I sent another letter of intent a few weeks ago and still have not heard back. Starting to lose hope 🙁
Have you received offers from any other schools?Has anyone heard anything from the admissions office recently? I sent another letter of intent a few weeks ago and still have not heard back. Starting to lose hope 🙁
Have you received offers from any other schools?
Unfortunately, I have not. However, I was accepted into a postbaccalaureate program and will use that to boost my GPA in hopes of getting in next year [emoji4][emoji1695]
Congrats on the postbacc, those usually help! Good luck!Unfortunately, I have not. However, I was accepted into a postbaccalaureate program and will use that to boost my GPA in hopes of getting in next year [emoji4][emoji1695]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the postbacc, those usually help! Good luck!
Thank you!
DentFlosser
Full Member
Did anyone hear back today?
Stay hopeful yall! I gave up my spot, so one of you lucky people should hear back soon. Best of luck!
Stay hopeful yall! I gave up my spot, so one of you lucky people should hear back soon. Best of luck!
Why did you decide to give up your seat if you don’t mind me asking [emoji4]?
I have another offer that’s closer to home, and distance was super important to me. I hope the offer goes to you!Why did you decide to give up your seat if you don’t mind me asking [emoji4]?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K