Roseman University Class of 2026* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone reached out and know when we may hear of some more acceptances? I’m guessing after March 15th ?

Have anyone heard of someone being rejected after interview? Or everyone gets on the waiting list? I want to have an idea how many people could be in the waiting list 😢

Have anyone heard of someone being rejected after interview? Or everyone gets on the waiting list? I want to have an idea how many people could be in the waiting list 😢
I seen someone who interviewed Feb 17th got rejected

Reactions: 1 users
I’m hoping that’s the case cause this wait is absolutely killing my blood pressure Lmaoo

Reactions: 2 users
Current D1 here! lemme know if yall have any questions!

Members don't see this ad :)
How does the waitlist work? And can we expect a lot of applicants to get off the waitlist?
honestly, it all depends. Given that the program is now 3 years, its very lucrative for a lot of students. The best answer I can give you is that if you were accepted in a 3 year dental program, would you drop it for a four year traditional program?

I think they said it is random. But who knows
honestly, it all depends. Given that the program is now 3 years, its very lucrative for a lot of students. The best answer I can give you is that if you were accepted in a 3 year dental program, would you drop it for a four year traditional program?
I have seen some people saying they are going to a closer school. I guess some people also value location. Is the waitlist random? Or by date?

I don’t think less people decline seats at Roseman than any other school… 3 years but still expensive, and I don’t think a lot of people were sold on being a Guinea pig this year

I don’t think less people decline seats at Roseman than any other school… 3 years but still expensive, and I don’t think a lot of people were sold on being a Guinea pig this year
The cost is pretty expensive compared to most other programs, especially out of state. Tuition, fees, clinic, etc. will be around $330k for the 3 years. and then if you account for an extra year of income $150k it is pretty inexpensive. The guinea pig part is understandable, but also you have to look at how they have been waiting to do this for over 10 years and that the current dean of admissions used to be the dean at UoP for 10-15 years (I forget the exact # of years). Of course, there will be hiccups the first year they have a 3-year program, but overall it seems like Roseman is going about it the right way. and for the most part, will go as smoothly as possible.

I agree with that. Also, I just received an email from Alicia she said (we do not rank our waitlist, it is treated as a pool of applicants.) so no, there is not pre December priority

Reactions: 1 user
Based on the Fbook groups, if I had to guess I would say the maximum # of people that will reject their offer will be 20 people at this point. Minimum probably 5, but who knows? Also, does anyone have any idea of how many people Roseman has on their waitlist?

I’m trying to remember correctly from my interview. Did they say they were only taking 82 for this first 3-year cycle instead of the usual 100?

I’m trying to remember correctly from my interview. Did they say they were only taking 82 for this first 3-year cycle instead of the usual 100?
Never heard that before

I think they said 100 and increase for the next years

I have 23 AA 24 TS ~3.7 s/cgpa and strong EC's/LORs. I can confidently say an overall strong application.

Have not been accepted anywhere currently on waitlist for Marquette and Roseman. Besides that no rejections, just ghosts.

Roseman has been my #1 choice since the beginning, and I am obviously very motivated to get into a school this year, and Roseman is one of my last chances at that. If anyone has any suggestions to maybe gain even a slight advantage to getting off the waitlist I am all ears. i.e Letter of Intent/ calling the office.

I have already sent in an email a "letter of intent" (me just explaining Roseman is my #1 choice) and got no response, but it seems redundant and obnoxious to do anything else.

Note: I only applied to 5 schools which is primary reasons why I am not in a school right now. But this is the situation I am in.

I have 23 AA 24 TS ~3.7 s/cgpa and strong EC's/LORs. I can confidently say an overall strong application.

Have not been accepted anywhere currently on waitlist for Marquette and Roseman. Besides that no rejections, just ghosts.

Roseman has been my #1 choice since the beginning, and I am obviously very motivated to get into a school this year, and Roseman is one of my last chances at that. If anyone has any suggestions to maybe gain even a slight advantage to getting off the waitlist I am all ears. i.e Letter of Intent/ calling the office.

I have already sent in an email a "letter of intent" (me just explaining Roseman is my #1 choice) and got no response, but it seems redundant and obnoxious to do anything else.

Note: I only applied to 5 schools which is primary reasons why I am not in a school right now. But this is the situation I am in.
-send an academic / Ec update
-send a letter of intent
-send thank you notes post interview
-have dentist send letter of rec to that school specifically (understandably hard but will help)

those are the big things to do. ive heard people say calling alot helps but idk

Many people have gotten no response for a long time when sending a Letter of Intent, I sent one February 21st still no response and left a voicemail to admissions no response. my friend said it took them a month to get a response from them regarding their letter of intent email. I wouldn’t dread the no response it’s been shown that they do that often but it is still upsetting with no response.

Many people have gotten no response for a long time when sending a Letter of Intent, I sent one February 21st still no response and left a voicemail to admissions no response. my friend said it took them a month to get a response from them regarding their letter of intent email. I wouldn’t dread the no response it’s been shown that they do that often but it is still upsetting with no response.
I sent My letter of intent on 2/10 and received a response on 2/13.

No, it's going to be 100 this year, next year also 100, 2 years from now 120, 3 years 136, and then it'll stay at 136 students

any news today or this past week or are we banking on next week after the 15th? Cause deposits are due the 13th/14th for those who got accepted last week

any news today or this past week or are we banking on next week after the 15th? Cause deposits are due the 13th/14th for those who got accepted last week
The second round of deposits?

Did they ever respond to your letter of intent? I havent heard anything new. Just playing the waiting game. Hopefully the wait list moves next week.

Did they ever respond to your letter of intent? I havent heard anything new. Just playing the waiting game. Hopefully the wait list moves next week.
No response at all smh idk why, it’s been 2+ weeks

It looks like around 5 people left the facebook group that were previously accepted over the past couple of days

It looks like around 5 people left the facebook group that were previously accepted over the past couple of days
How many are in the group right now? Cause it looks like it was removed from Fb recently if you’ve noticed

I am praying for a call tomorrow! Or sometime this week. 😭 the facebook group says that the content is not available. I don’t know what is going on.

Also deposits are due today for those that were accepted Feb 27th, so praying we hear back tmr 🙏🏼

How many are in the group right now? Cause it looks like it was removed from Fb recently if you’ve noticed
There are 67 current students in the group right now --> but closer to 77 people from across the groupme and another facebook (non-official) that haven't joined the main one. So 77 total, and who knows how many haven't joined but are accepted.

I am praying for a call tomorrow! Or sometime this week. 😭 the facebook group says that the content is not available. I don’t know what is going on.
I doubt it will be this week, but you never know! I was thinking they would meet towards the end of this week because people who hold spots at other schools need to make a decision by tomorrow (midnight). After tomorrow they will have a really good idea of how many people will stay at Roseman. So far, at least 5 people who have joined Facebook, and I'm guessing a larger number that never joined it (5-15?) will decline.

I think at the earliest they will do calls next week, but who knows 🤷‍♂️

How are you seeing how many people are leaving the group? I think they hid the Facebook group.

I doubt it will be this week, but you never know! I was thinking they would meet towards the end of this week because people who hold spots at other schools need to make a decision by tomorrow (midnight). After tomorrow they will have a really good idea of how many people will stay at Roseman. So far, at least 5 people who have joined Facebook, and I'm guessing a larger number that never joined it (5-15?) will decline.

I think at the earliest they will do calls next week, but who knows 🤷‍♂️
Thank you so much!! I have been stressing so hard.

Oh congrats! Hopefully the waitlist moves soon! Thanks for the info!
For sure! I'll let you know if any more people join the facebook since you aren't able to view it anymore!