You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Roseman University Class of 2028* Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
amalgam_separator
Full Member
Openis Roseman interview open file? Or closed
I did not get that email.Anyone else get an email about changing cohort location? I wonder if it is for everyone or just some interviewees?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did you have your interview already? (they probably only sent it out to those who interviewed already)I did not get that email.
Last edited:
I haven't received an interview invite from themdid you have your interview already?
Pre-Dental 24
Full Member
Does anyone have any information on next round of interview beside the ones being conducted on Nov 1st and 8th... may be in January or February? In addition, do you know how soon does Roseman often send out interview invite before the interview date?
All pre-dec interviews have been filled up as of now unless someone drops theirs at the last minute. The next ones I am aware of are on January 17th and February 21st.Does anyone have any information on next round of interview beside the ones being conducted on Nov 1st and 8th... may be in January or February? In addition, do you know how soon does Roseman often send out interview invite before the interview date?
Pre-Dental 24
Full Member
Thanks for your response. Do you know whether Roseman has started sending out invite for Jan 17 or Feb 21 as you mentioned?All pre-dec interviews have been filled up as of now unless someone drops theirs at the last minute. The next ones I am aware of are on January 17th and February 21st.
No problem at all. And that, I have no idea. I think they have set up those dates for now, but I am unsure if they have already sent out some invitations. I only know that all pre-dec interviews are full, and there will be an interview tomorrow.Thanks for your response. Do you know whether Roseman has started sending out invite for Jan 17 or Feb 21 as you mentioned?
I know there was an interview on Nov 1st, and there will be one tomorrow, Nov 8th. All the pre-dec interviews have been filled up unless someone decides to drop out of the interview at the last minute. The post-dec interviews will be on Jan 17th and Feb 21st. I hope this helps.does anyone know or has any one received interview invite in last one or two weeks (after Oct 14)?
it's unfortunately likely a mistakeView attachment 395025
DID ANYONE ELSE RECIEVE THIS EMAIL????
1) acceptance is a violation of the ADEA traffic rules
B) the first cohort was last year
sorry...
Y
Agreed! I know that they plan on choosing 40 people for the Utah/Nevada cohort this year. I think that 20 people were from last year. You should follow up with her. I do not think they would have let anyone know prior to the decision day.it's unfortunately likely a mistake
1) acceptance is a violation of the ADEA traffic rules
B) the first cohort was last year
sorry...
hockey2001
Full Member
what did the email say?it's unfortunately likely a mistake
1) acceptance is a violation of the ADEA traffic rules
B) the first cohort was last year
sorry...
hockey2001
Full Member
what did the email say?Y
Agreed! I know that they plan on choosing 40 people for the Utah/Nevada cohort this year. I think that 20 people were from last year. You should follow up with her. I do not think they would have let anyone know prior to the decision day.
they deleted it because it was accidentally sentwhat did the email say?
it's immaterial what it said...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nothing to worry about. It was accidentally sent.what did the email say?
applesauce69
Full Member
do yall know how they send acceptances? will they call us on dec 13 or email us?
For all those who interviewed with Roseman what does your aadsas status say?
"interviewed"For all those who interviewed with Roseman what does your aadsas status say?
applesauce69
Full Member
"interviewed"
hockey2001
Full Member
In previous years it was mainly emaildo yall know how they send acceptances? will they call us on dec 13 or email us?
toothfairy2024!!!
New Member
anyone know if roseman takes letters of intent?
Pre-Dental 24
Full Member
does anyone know or have anyone of you have been invited to interview post december? Or they probably wait after Dec 13 before sending out another wave of interview .
applesauce69
Full Member
Anyone know the post interview acceptance rate? I already did my interview and am just waiting to hear back on december 13, but just want to see if anyone knows the stats I'm nervy lol
based on the 2024 stats posted at the beginning of this thread, it’s about 60%. But honestly I think Roseman has only gotten more popular with being a 3 year program. So i’d imagine the number of people who applied has really increased, but i’m not sure if the ratio of interviews to acceptances has changed. They could try to keep it the same year to year but it’s unclear. I know they are increasing class sizes this year so that’s more spots to go aroundAnyone know the post interview acceptance rate? I already did my interview and am just waiting to hear back on december 13, but just want to see if anyone knows the stats I'm nervy lol
lizflygirl
Full Member
Good luck to everyone!
futuredds2024??
Full Member
Does anyone know if there is a lot of waitlist movement for Roseman? I feel like my interview was a bit awkward in the beginning ): I don't think ill be accepted
ddsfuturedoctor
Full Member
Do you guys think that the ones who were in the first batch of interviews are likely to be accepted more than the other batches or does it not matter as long as it’s pre-December?!!! I’m so nervous
earlier is slightly more advantageous, but it's not anything that you can change, so you should just trust the process...Do you guys think that the ones who were in the first batch of interviews are likely to be accepted more than the other batches or does it not matter as long as it’s pre-December?!!! I’m so nervous
the stats are in the first post of every school thread...Does anyone know if there is a lot of waitlist movement for Roseman? I feel like my interview was a bit awkward in the beginning ): I don't think ill be accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i dont think thats what they were askingthe stats are in the first post of every school thread...
number accepted minus number matriculated shows how much movement there is...i dont think thats what they were asking
In what ways were your interview awkward?Does anyone know if there is a lot of waitlist movement for Roseman? I feel like my interview was a bit awkward in the beginning ): I don't think ill be accepted
futuredds2024??
Full Member
I stuttered bad in the beginning and a joke flew over my head because I was so nervous. But after a few minutes when I warmed up to him the rest seemed to go well. It was my first interview ):In what ways were your interview awkward?
ddsfuturedoctor
Full Member
Will roseman call or email on Friday?
From last year, it will likely be an email.Will roseman call or email on Friday?
futuredds2024??
Full Member
I got an acceptance email already for Utah/Nevada! I didn’t know they send out at midnight!
Futuredentistbl
Full Member
Just got an email accepted to Utah cohort!
gainsandbrains
Full Member
Accepted to Utah cohort!
Waitlist - doesn’t say for either cohort.
whatsupdoc?05
Full Member
Waitlisted
hockey2001
Full Member
Waitlisted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applesauce69
Full Member
Waitlisted
Waitlisted
Pre-Dental 24
Full Member
congrats.. do you mind sharing your statsAccepted to Utah cohort!
Pre-Dental 24
Full Member
congrats.. do you mind sharing your statsI got an acceptance email already for Utah/Nevada! I didn’t know they send out at midnight!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 83
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K