This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey everyone!

Congratulations to all of you future Ross DVM students!!! I applied for this fall and my application is currently under "Application Status: Committee Review." Does anyone know how long their status was under Committee Review before they received a final decision?

Mine took about 4 or 5 weeks I believe from my interview date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I just recieved an interview from Ross! any advice on what to do/what not to do during the interview? Thank you!
The interview is very chill. Just be yourself and answer honestly! The questions are straight forward and will either be from your application or personal questions about yourself. They ask most people to tell them about where they grew up and whether or not you’ve been away from home to gauge how well they think you could adapt to island life.
 
Does anyone have good quality & useful photos of an on-campus single dorm room? Being placed at Tegreman! Thank you!
 
Does anyone have good quality & useful photos of an on-campus single dorm room? Being placed at Tegreman! Thank you!
Dorm Tour


Campus Tour


I don’t know this girl personally, but her videos are way better than the one Ross provides.