rumors about stanford interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tommerbommer said:
My recent discovery of this forum has been a frightening experience. To the extent that these postings are reflective of a person's real-life interactions, I am appalled at the social ineptitude demonstrated by so many future doctors.

you know, applying is very stressful. more so for some than others. sometimes you gotta know when ppl are just "reacting" and forgive them for that. not knowing your future is tough and as time goes by, facing the reality that you might have to do a plan B is tough. anyway, don't take to heart what anyone says. sometimes ppl are just venting b/c it's an anonymous forum. in real-life, i'm sure they would know better than to be outright mean.

Members don't see this ad.

wxl31 said:
you know, applying is very stressful. more so for some than others. sometimes you gotta know when ppl are just "reacting" and forgive them for that. not knowing your future is tough and as time goes by, facing the reality that you might have to do a plan B is tough. anyway, don't take to heart what anyone says. sometimes ppl are just venting b/c it's an anonymous forum. in real-life, i'm sure they would know better than to be outright mean.

Amen brothah.

Members don't see this ad :)
PhotoMD said:
Just to clarify, Stanford's web site says they only send invites out through *January*. So we have one more month of waiting...

This is true. But elsewhere on the same website (under the "Timeline" section), the following is said:

"LATE NOVEMBER - APRIL:
Invitations to interview are sent out

FEBRUARY - MAY:
Offers of admission are made on a “rolling” basis"

So, I am not sure what to think :confused: especially considering this contradiction.

Anyhow, :luck: :luck: :luck: to everyone!

...so, does anyone know when the Stanford office will be back in business following the holidays?