Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did I ever show you the video of my anatomy prof drinking a pint upside down on his head?
I can't imagine where you'd find time for that sort of thing in the UK system....
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did I ever show you the video of my anatomy prof drinking a pint upside down on his head?
I can't imagine where you'd find time for that sort of thing in the UK system....
I can't imagine where you'd find time for that sort of thing in the UK system....
Anybody from the US who goes/went to RVC have any advice!? I'm incredibly excited about the school and the program but a little terrified of up and moving to Europe!I made my decision yesterday to go to RVC this fall!!Anybody from the US who goes/went to RVC have any advice!? I'm incredibly excited about the school and the program but a little terrified of up and moving to Europe!
@youngvolcanoes I received mine too! Are you guys planning to attend? Can't wait to meet you!
Did you interview or were you already accepted? I interviewed and haven't heard anything back since so I'm getting a little antsy.
I don't know yet... I'm torn between Edinburgh and RVC 😕@smitty12 @youngvolcanoes I received mine too! Are you guys planning to attend? Can't wait to meet you!
I only just interviewed last Friday, they've finally finished all of their interview dates so decisions should hopefully be out soon. They told me I'd hear by the end of the month..


Congrats!!!hey guys! I'm attending the RVC next year as well! Has anyone figured out living situations yet?
No idea yet, other than I NEED a kitchen so I"ll be living in whatever dorm lets me have one
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.