This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iqbals786

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bought the Rxprep online 6 month course, 2017 version, in February and used the material for 2 months and took the exam. I passed the exam with 90 percentile. It is a very useful course. I highly recommend it . It has video lectures and 100's of test bank questions on every topic. It is a complete course that is very necessary for any one who want to pass the exam in first attempt.

I bought this course for $620 for 6 months. I didn't need the whole 6 months but I had no choice. But now you have a choice. You can buy it from me with 3 month subscricption for only $300. It is a great deal that I wish I have it available when I was looking for buying it.

Please contact me as soon as possible because everyday matters. Good luck studying for Naplex.
Thank you!
 
I bought the Rxprep online 6 month course, 2017 version, in February and used the material for 2 months and took the exam. I passed the exam with 90 percentile. It is a very useful course. I highly recommend it . It has video lectures and 100's of test bank questions on every topic. It is a complete course that is very necessary for any one who want to pass the exam in first attempt.

I bought this course for $620 for 6 months. I didn't need the whole 6 months but I had no choice. But now you have a choice. You can buy it from me with 3 month subscricption for only $300. It is a great deal that I wish I have it available when I was looking for buying it.

Please contact me as soon as possible because everyday matters. Good luck studying for Naplex.
Thank you!
I am interesting in purchasing the videos.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad