Ryan Can u handle the truth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
100!!!!!!!!
YahoooOO!
Evil birds? I suppose you are going to "evil medical school"?
ha ha ha

Members don't see this ad.

I hope not. But I'm sure there will be times when I think med school is trying to kill me.

I hope other people understand when I say Disney (or its birds) are evil. If you don't, you've just been supressing this realization. Ever read 1984 by George Orwell? Disney IS Big Brother. And as Big Brother, Disney has no purpose other than to keep us all under control and thinking everything is okay. Clowns have pretty much been exposed regarding their venomous tendencies. Disney is much bigger and more organized. This is going to take a stronger will on the part of us proles to band together and break through to the TRUTH!

Wow! being in the stratosphere of 100+ posts leaves you lightheaded. Not enough oxygen to brain...getting confused...Big Brother is Watching--(and so are the adcomms, so maybe I better stop)
smile.gif

Wow! Now that was deep, truly deep. What does that make Microsoft? I am dying to hear this one...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi again everyone!

Wow. A lot of deep thoughts running around! Well, guess I should give the final answer.

The answer is a duck.

These are answers I heard on the local radio station here in San Diego and they were doing a "little known facts" bit from some book they were using. The book gives these three, and the reason it gave was that it was these three animals that Disney used in the beginning and is included in every animated feature. Whether or not it's true? Well, I don't know if I'm willing to sit through every single one of those animated features, but for sure I'll look for them everytime I watch one.

Say, I remember way back people talking about how Disney animators are pervs. Like the priest in The Little Mermaid having an erection (which actually is true! Some magazine I read through years back had a pic of it) or how there's some line in Aladdin where the genie says to Aladdin to take of Jasmine's clothes. Weird.

Anyways, I know WAY too much about this. Thanks for playing!

Arnold
-Western U/COMP Class of 2004

It's true. And, in Beauty & the Beast they sing a song where the side kick uses the word F*&%ing. There is also Who Framed Roger Rabbit where after Benny the Cab crashes sending Jessica and Roger tumbling there is one frame where she is nude and it can only be seen on the laserdisc version where you can advance the movie frame by frame. How's that for weird. There is the famous phallic castle in The Little Mermaid that had the movie recalled. And wasn't there something in the Lion King. The clouds I thought. Most famous is when Woody is about to be hit by Buzz and the RC car in Toy Story and he says, clear as a bell, "Oh S%$t!". Yes, Disney is not as innocent as we once thought.

Is it right to break the posting records at Ryans expense? Hmmnmmmmmmmmm

Lets go for 5 pages.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

OMG, I'm gone for a week and this thread reaches 105 post.

rhillstr: I'm staying at COMP it seems, I turned down UHS. It was a pretty tough choice. I still have a couple more interviews though so we'll see.

Hey Mig, should have interviewed at CCOM. You really missed out. Do you think they'll still see ya?

I am awestruck... my simple response to Dr Truth's initial salvo was just over a month ago(!), and look how far we've come!

Kudos to all on this truly colossal post!

(So, you -will- be going to Western after all, Miggly-wiggly?)

Kudos to you, Paul, for resurrecting this nearly forgotten post.

It Lives!!!!! HA HA HA HA
It Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

Yes That Migly, he still cant handle the truth!

------------------
Khan

and khan, you're still a raging idiot. what is this "truth" you keep speaking about? truth that you've wasted everyone's time with your trash? truth that your command of the language is poor? truth that you just can't shut the hell up and let this thread die?

geez, i'm barely on here now, but everytime i come back to see whats going on, dt's garbage continues to spew unrelentlessly. so i ask you, please let this stupid thread die.

now i know you want to reply rhill, but let it die buddy
smile.gif
. leave this guy/gal/whatever to his/her/its truth.

So migly, I see you have taken my advice and stared to read the dictonary. Good job.
Keep practicing on the site and post new words that you have learned.
Try not to take things personally, its all in good fun.

------------------
Khan

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a minor correction:

It's Miggly (as in Piggly-Wiggly, the supermarket chain), not Migly.

Thank you.

Attention Greg:

Please close this thread ASAP. It is getting out of hand.

thousand apologies pb

------------------
Khan

Bill, you seem rather cross. Anything you'd like to share with us, perhaps?

[This message has been edited by Paul's Boutique (edited 11-23-1999).]

PB:

I have been a mostly silent participant in this forum for 6 months or so. I have been very impressed with the quality of the posts and have really enjoyed reading them. It just seems that all the banter in this thread is pointless. We are all in this together facing similar situations and experiencing similar stresses. I think we should be here to support one another and provide guidance, direction, or simply a place where we can all exchange ideas. I do not feel that anything is to be gained by some of the less than friendly posts.

Other than that, Hope you all a happy thanksgiving!!

Bill- I know that some of the replies seem nasty and rude, but it's all in good fun. Most of the threaqds are too serious anyways, and, sometimes, some of us need a divergence away from giving our never-ending invaluable advice. Dr. T and Miggy probably are the best of friends.
smile.gif
Right Dr. T and Miggy?

------------------
Sara
Class of 2004 at XXXXX

Better friends than you know, Sara... (wink wink!)

Yes, you are right: a little relief from the seriousness is always good. Can't let us get too full of ourselves.... then we'll start thinking that we actually -know- something, and that wouldn't be good!
biggrin.gif

Do not go gently into that good night,
rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Saving not so private Ryan is going to be much more difficult than i realized, but thats okay

------------------
Khan

I was a little unsure before, but now were definitely in record setting territory now. Four (count'em) FOUR pages. On a side note where have you two been (Miglo, Truth)? Also, have you decided on where your going DT?

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

Like the vatican son Doctor TRuth has returned.....
Interesting comments PB, but unfortunately no one can save them now
DocGibby, not sure yet, though i know i will not go to KCOM or WVSOM.

------------------
Khan

Stand aside, TRuth. This board isn't big enough for the two of us...

Oh, yes. It brings tears of joy to my eyes to see this thread resurrected once again. PB, as a fellow COMPer I've got your back. Dr. Truth can take over this board, but she'll never take our freedom!

[This message has been edited by dlbruch (edited 12-10-1999).]

Dl you want to be part of the Dark side then go ahead.
Pb it is big and it can handle everyone, just you watch.

Maybe someone here might know:
What is a bloody SPRING CHICKEN??????
You, PB, you called me a spring chicken first, answer my question.
I am bored, all my friends are writing final exams. Anybody want to be my friend?

Nav you have senior status now, straighten up! PB, have you stopped taking your Zoloft? You seem a little.... different? Migo has gone quietly into the night, I think he is blocking this whole thing out. What schools are you deciding between DT?
Take care all,
RH
CCOM '04

I think we should throw a party for Nav. Welcome to the senior members club!

Where is Miglo? Just like that he's gone. It's like he fell off the face of the Earth.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

Zoloft....

must... get... to.... FIVE ... pages...

I think we can, I think we can, I think we can. Everyone think happy thoughts.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

everyone check out www.theonion.com Great satire and humor... (be sure to check the archives)

(must.... get.... five... pages....)

Miglo, what are you up to, anyway? Are u still going to Western, or have u decided to pursue your true calling...

[This message has been edited by Paul's Boutique (edited 12-14-1999).]

Yeah, miglo, where are you? Did you actually find a job?

We need some more humor around here.
smile.gif

------------------
Sara
UHS Class of 2004

I heard on the grapevine that Miglo is somewhere in the far reaches of the congo searching for gorillas in the mist.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

Miggggggglloooooooo! Where arrrrrrre youuuu?
What is his true calling, dare I ask? The onion is a great page...

Five, five, five, five!

Senior member....Right here!
How did I become a senior member? I guess it means that I am a big shot around here.

Hey, do you guys realize that if Y2K messes up the world, all our work to get into med school would have been a waste? Even sadder, you guys would never be able to read my wonderful messages!

Many of us on this BB would like to know why this thread has not been closed. An answer by an administrator/moderator would be helpful.

MattwanabeR2D2

I dont think you want to incur the wrath of Khan, now do you?

------------------
Khan

(LOL! Good one, TRuth!)

-I-, for one, would not want to incur the wrath of Khan (or Miglo, either!) :>

PB, there is so much truth in your statement.... If only the rest of group can understand that.

Theonion is funny, but even in that there is some truth

------------------
Khan

Doc Gibby,
I have told that miglo, he is not going to find the truth in the congo, as soon as that mist clears up he is going to realize that...
Lets hope the gorillas dont.

Happy Ramada Inn to you, Dr. TRuth! (is 'happy' the proper lead-in?)

Pb , ramad Inn....... are u buying the chain?
Since i am budhist, i will forgoe such comments. Ramada has been very comfortable lodging, especially during the interview season, infact i recommend it to everyone, its always happy at the Ramada Inn

Well, TRuth, you've got me laughing again!Too bad we won't be going to the same school; is it true that you're jumping ship and going for your MD/PhD at Univ. of N. Dakota?

Well, I am really not sure still, but the md/phd track in Alaska and Dakota are too enticing, especially with the winter blizard and all....
But the frozen greenery in Dakota has its own charm and not to mention the money you could save by avoiding to buy a fridge and just using a cabinet in the front yard instead...
well enough said, i guess there is still time to decide,
what are your thought Pb

------------------
Khan

Well, with the weather in So. Cal., I figure I can save $$ on a stove and just throw my food on the roof to cook (!). Clothes dryer? No need---just grab those dripping wet shirts and pants, go outside, whip 'em round my head a few times and PRESTO---instant drying!

[I vow to carry this thread to FIVE pages! We'll never have this opportunity again. MIGLO! WHERE ARE YOU!] (gone fishing?)

Remember the days when we were just a bunch of snot-nosed pre-meds trying to get to that monumental third page. My, how far we've come!

PB,

Just don't let the neighbors catch you running around with your underwear on your head. It could start rumors which will effect your residency placement.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004