Ryan Can u handle the truth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not to mention all those tabloid photographers putting you on the front page:

Alien man riots in California and he knows where Elvis is!!

Five dash it all, FIVE!

Members don't see this ad.

FIVE! FIVE! FIVE!

You can dooo eeeet! You can doo eeet alll niite looong!

Members don't see this ad :)

I firmly believe that 5 is an acheivable and reasonable goal!

We must all concur that the digit we call 'five', represented in the Arabic system as '5', in the Roman numeral system as 'V', and with the following definition:
five (fiv), n. 1. a cardinal number, four plus one. 2. a symbol for this number, as 5 or V. 3. a set of this many persons or things. 4. a five-dollar bill. --adj.5. amounting to five in number. [bef. 1000; ME; OE fif; c. OFris, OS fif; OHG fimf, finf, ON fimm, Go fimf, L quinque, Gk p?nte, Skt pancha]
is a really nice number.

Who cares about Y2K? I care about 5!!!

[This message has been edited by Paul's Boutique (edited 12-26-1999).]

Five is bigger than four, but smaller than six. It is also how many fingers and toes you have on each hand and each foot. This is good to know.

Hey daveyboy,

That comment isn't true. Not entirely, at least. You forgot about the folks in Arkansas--most of whom have six fingers and toes (or, the ones who have lost multiple digits in "huntin' accidents").

smile.gif

Hawaii Five-O!

Five ball corner pocket!

Yippppeeeeeee!

Nice shot! Do I hear six? Six anyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am gone for a few days and look what i missed the inauguration of the fifth page.... incredible i tell ya, just plain incredible

I want to see 2000 pages by midnight on Friday!!!

AAAAUGGGGHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE!!!!!
smile.gif

Hay Powlie,
I gots a nice sleeveless white jacket for ya! Let the nice men in the white coats put it on for you....
Six pages.... who said premeds were not over-achievers! PB, I am taking you off Zoloft and putting you on Ritalin!
Ha ha ha (LOL)!

rhill,
I think you have been giving drugs without proper consultation......Pauli has been having too much fun, what drugs have you given him in the past. I think a mixture of drugs is best ie. nightquail with lysol and mentos.

------------------
Khan

My favourite personal medicinal concoction is composed of 2 parts Elmer's glue, 3 parts dry sherry, and 1 part bat guano. It keeps the voices at bay... :p

(THESE AREN'T MY CRAYONS!!!)

[This message has been edited by Paul's Boutique (edited 12-30-1999).]

Out of the ashes, the phoenix rises again.

Come on folks. We're not gonna let this die, are we?

YES!!!!!!!! I was looking for this post to try to resurrect it, but I couldn't find it!

DR. TRUTH! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU? Grace us with your presence, o mighty one!

(and where the h*ll is Miglo?)

And finally, another gem from the Onion archives:
(What? you haven't read The Onion? Shame! www.theonion.com )

COCA-COLA INTRODUCES NEW 30-LITER SIZE
Bottle Will Be Unwieldly, Inconvenient
http://www.theonion.com/onion3011/cola.html

[This message has been edited by Paul's Boutique (edited 01-10-2000).]

WOw...havent checked this place in 3 weeks and I get to come back to this silly thread.

MIGLO LIVES!

Where are you TRuth? Come out, come out wherever you are!

Miglo!! You're alive?? I almost had you written off. Did you get a job or something?
smile.gif

------------------
Sara
UHS Class of 2004

Hows it going SD? Good to hear from ya again. I've been "busy" with "stuff" for the past month so.
smile.gif
Hows it going? Are you done with interviews? I'm heading up to NY tomorrow for more interview fun. Wish me luck.

OK everyone... yes, it's nice to see Miglo's back. But let's get back to business:

WE NEED *SIX*!!! SIX PAGES IS OUR NEW GOAL!! MUST GET SIX!

Hate to admit, but actually missed that miglo
so miglo, you ready to admit the truth now...
just kiding

------------------
Khan

We have witnessed the glorious return of our belov-ed miglo! What's up Mig? Thought you got waxed by some of Truth's thugs or something. PB, get back on your proper medication. We need you fit to see patients soon! I think Risperdal and Ritalin should get you back to normal. If not take a shot of bourbon followed by a gin and tonic. That should clarify things... Ha ha ha.
SIX, SIX, SSIIIIIIIIIIIXXXX...........

We must have more TRUTH on this page! We need to hear the words of wisdom (and, if you all haven't read it yet, look at the Marriage post in the Everybody forum---this 'guy' Dr. Love is -very- funny!)

NEWS! (From Yahoo!'s Oddly Enough section):
Wednesday January 12 7:49 AM ET

Narrow Escape From Human Excrement Ice Ball!

MADRID (Reuters) - A Spanish man narrowly escaped injury when a nine-pound ball of ice -- thought to be frozen human excrement ejected from a passing aircraft -- fell
on his car near the southern city of Seville, authorities said.

The man was about to enter the vehicle when a friend stopped him for a chat. The ball of ice, measuring eight inches in diameter, then plummeted out of a cloudless sky
and crushed the car's hood.

An official at Spain's Meteorology Institute said investigators were examining a fragment of the iceball which was collected by police at the scene.

Thanks for the "head's up", PB. Will be carrying my umbrella!

I'm a tool like the rest of you, and I like trinkets and bells. Let's all add funny little stories into the mix and chat. Wooo, weee, blah, bloo. This is so much fun. Any cool med students out there?

I guess we can't all be witty enough to come up with, "Fat guys need lovin',too!"

Maybe he should try a rowing machine... (come to think of it, maybe I should too!)

speak for yourself rowerman.

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

Yesssss, rowermannnnn.... you know you're now hooked..... hooked on the -power- of The TRUTH!....

It's like a drug, this post..... stronger than crack cocaine..... far stronger than heroin.... even stronger than the odor of my socks after a long run....

YOU CANNOT RESIST THE TRUTH! DO NOT TRY TO RESIST! IT WILL ONLY CONQUER YOU IN THE END, ROWERMAN! GIVE UP YOUR SOUL FOR THE TRUTH!

I think you may have hurt his feelings PB.

ahhhhhhhh, Doctor TRuth has been offended,
rowerman you have distrubed the peace of the shaolin temple and have mocked my ways....for this you will pay. May the storms from Tibet come to you and force you to accept the ways of The True Path..

------------------
Khan

YES! THE RETURN OF "THE TRUTH"!

I humbly prostrate myself at your feet, O wizened master of all that is true! I am not worthy to clean the ground you walk on with my tongue!

alas the student has become the master....
PB I am humbeled by your progress. The training that was provided to you in the harsh winter of Tibet has made you strong.
My student you are ready to become part owner of the Kentucy Fried Chicken, not only in Tibet but also in Mongolia and Siberia as well. Remember, its not how you make the chicken, but its how you eat and treat them. Remember these words of wisdom. There will be many that will detract you from the path of the TRUTH, ie miglo... But remember your training well.

------------------
Khan

PB did they let you out of your bed? Back to that warm padded room for you! Ha ha ha
Well it seems D.T. is king of the hill with PB, a trusted prodigy.
Miglo, will you let this go?
Miglooooooo.......

What's wrong with leather restraints? I mean, they -do- let me take them off for 20 minutes a day...