Sackler acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datetree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my Sackler acceptance letter yesterday, and it stated that their decision is contingent upon "satisfactory completion" of any outstanding academic work, and receipt of a final copy of my transcript.

Of course I understand that I can't flunk my remaining courses, but does anyone know exactly what "satisfactory completion" means? Like how would this translate in GPA terms..? If I've gotten mostly As up until this point, and then come out of this semester with a few Bs.. could they take away my acceptance?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I received my Sackler acceptance letter yesterday, and it stated that their decision is contingent upon "satisfactory completion" of any outstanding academic work, and receipt of a final copy of my transcript.

Of course I understand that I can't flunk my remaining courses, but does anyone know exactly what "satisfactory completion" means? Like how would this translate in GPA terms..? If I've gotten mostly As up until this point, and then come out of this semester with a few Bs.. could they take away my acceptance?

Thanks in advance.

No, they can't. Don't fail anything and you're set.

SWEET - that's such a relief!

Thanks!