2020-2021 Sackler School of Medicine

About the Ads
About the Ads
About the Ads

Jymp963256

2+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2017
    Can you elaborate more @Jymp963256 ? Was there something wrong with the school ?
    I have a very busy week, so I can write more over the weekend. But in short, there have been many issues regarding how the students are treated by the administration and a survey was conducted at the end of last year which included all of the current classes of the school and the last 5 years of graduates. The goal was to hear if the current student body's complaint were only occurring now, or if they were more long term and a more likely systemic issue. The outcome of the survey was that the same issues had come up year after year and were never addressed. Things like students not being supported or singled out and targeted by administrators. The most telling piece of the alumni survey was that 85% of current and former students would NOT reommend someone coming to the school. Since that survey was completed a year ago, NOTHING has happened, if that doesn't tell you enough about the character of the school then I don't know what will.

Reactions: 1 users
    About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.