saint louis (SLU) and George Washington (GWU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dookbloo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
any march interviewees here any recent news? i still got nothin...

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed on 3/22. Received waitlist letter in mail yesterday from SLU.

Hang in there waitingdoc. If you still want to go to SLU I think waitlistees have a pretty good shot of getting in. I'm expecting to get my waitlist letter in the next week or so since I interviewed a week later than you.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone else hear anything recently from slu?

i interviewed at both schools in march and was waitlisted at both. does anyone know if they were actually accepting any candidates? anyone have any luck?

dookbloo, when did you interview at slu?

I interviewed at SLU in December and was wait-listed. No news from them since... :(

OmahaMX80 said:
I interviewed at SLU in December and was wait-listed. No news from them since... :(
march 29................................... (this minimum of 10 characters is stupid)

Good luck to you all! Slu is a great program- if you end up there, I have no doubt you'll enjoy it.

Like dookbloo I interviewed at SLU 3/29 but have yet to hear back. Anyone else interview lately at SLU?

size_tens said:
Like dookbloo I interviewed at SLU 3/29 but have yet to hear back. Anyone else interview lately at SLU?

my letter was sent out mar 14. who knows how that works?

dookbloo said:
my letter was sent out mar 14. who knows how that works?
i meant april 14

I interviewed with GWU in mid February and got an acceptance last week (April 12). My roommate interviewed with SLU middle of January and just got an acceptance on the 13th of April. Hope this helps.