• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

size_tens

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hang in there waitingdoc. If you still want to go to SLU I think waitlistees have a pretty good shot of getting in. I'm expecting to get my waitlist letter in the next week or so since I interviewed a week later than you.

About the Ads

dookbloo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2002
Visit site
Status
i interviewed at both schools in march and was waitlisted at both. does anyone know if they were actually accepting any candidates? anyone have any luck?

OmahaMX80

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2004
Status
Medical Student
I interviewed at SLU in December and was wait-listed. No news from them since... :(

dookbloo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2002
Visit site
Status
OmahaMX80 said:
I interviewed at SLU in December and was wait-listed. No news from them since... :(
march 29................................... (this minimum of 10 characters is stupid)

M

moops

Good luck to you all! Slu is a great program- if you end up there, I have no doubt you'll enjoy it.

size_tens

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2003
Visit site
Status
Like dookbloo I interviewed at SLU 3/29 but have yet to hear back. Anyone else interview lately at SLU?

dookbloo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2002
Visit site
Status
size_tens said:
Like dookbloo I interviewed at SLU 3/29 but have yet to hear back. Anyone else interview lately at SLU?
my letter was sent out mar 14. who knows how that works?

vandypatty

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2004
Nashville, TN
Visit site
Status
I interviewed with GWU in mid February and got an acceptance last week (April 12). My roommate interviewed with SLU middle of January and just got an acceptance on the 13th of April. Hope this helps.

About the Ads