2023-2024 Saint Louis University

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if merit scholarships are a thing for SLU and if so when/how we would hear about them? Is it an application process or are people automatically evaluated?
I heard before from an accepted student that there were several scholarships that opens in January/ the spring and require several essay applications. Hopefully a current student has more information
 
Speaking of scholarships - do any current students have specific advice for the essays and SLU scholarship application process?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the pre-interview updates, I didn't realize the document was due the Friday before my interview at 10 AM. I submitted the document a few minutes late this morning. How crucial do you think that is?? Now I'm really worried. This is my first MD interview and I feel like I already screwed it up.
 
For the pre-interview updates, I didn't realize the document was due the Friday before my interview at 10 AM. I submitted the document a few minutes late this morning. How crucial do you think that is?? Now I'm really worried. This is my first MD interview and I feel like I already screwed it up.
I would say nothing about this at all, I doubt that it will affect you but bringing attention to it would not be a good idea
 
Did any people with an acceptance not go to the student q&a the Sunday before their interview? Just trying to see if it’s required I go
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete 7/20 no news yet, last year I was rejected from both SLU and WashU on 1/27/23 so I am so nervous about this date approaching again lol!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember I was rejected from SLU before Christmas my last cycle (2021-2022) but I still haven't heard anything from SLU this year. I have no clue what's going on 😢
Yep who knows how admission committees operates behind the scenes, which is sad (btw I meant to write 1/27/2023 so just last year). I almost have a certain feeling they will reject me again but let's see. Anyway good luck to you and everyone still waiting! And sorry to those who heard bad news today I hope the rest of the cycle goes well for you!
 
have I dodged the R waves or are more coming this week? the suspense is killing me...
Ngl sometimes it feels like this school hasn't gotten to some our apps yet bc we are so low on their priority list. I'm very wary of being Rd at the very end in mass R format. Trying to stay positive at this point is hard for me 🙁
 
Interviewed 12/12 and I recall they said 6 weeks but possible 1-2 week delay d/t holidays.
Thanks, I was assuming 11/27 decisions would be delayed because of their holiday break. It's now been over 6 weeks for me, but I'll hope to hear back by week 8 lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad