Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Saint Louis U~ urgent question!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Gi, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Gi

Gi Member
    7+ Year Member

ok, just getting ready to put this secondary in the mail and I realized that I'm not sure if I have the course requirements....I APed out of general biology and it says, "for the specific minimum requirements, AP are not generally acceptable" Hum...if I have a sh*tload of upper division biology, will that count? Also, I APed out of English so have only had one official writting class...will they take a writting class outside of the general english classes? Please respond soon, I want to get this thing outta here but don't want to waste $100 if they are going to want me to pick up freshman classes! Thanks a ton.

2. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'
    7+ Year Member

Contact them by phone tomorrow. Only they can answer this. Sorry can't offer help.

3. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

MANY schools will allow you to replace APed classes with upper division ones, particularly in biology.

4. Gi

Gi Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey there,
    I did call the school this AM and for anyone else with the same question...they said that upper divison Biology would count as well as any class that you can disply you have done a lot of writting. So they won't take my AP English writting credits but they will take philosophy classes where I had to write a couple of papers. So that's off in the mail. Just wondering....how long after they get your secondary are you all getting interviews? Have a good turkey break!