You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Samuel Merritt Fall 2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pursuerofOT
Full Member
I got an invitation to interview today!Hey y'all,
Has anyone been contacted by Samuel Merritt or Dominican university regarding their process after submitting apps for 2021? Any interview invitations yet?
The waiting game is real. I submitted my apps in September.
Thanks!
I just got an email for an interview in December!
Nice, me too! I think they sent a whole bunch of invitations today lmaoI got an invitation to interview today!
Congratulations guys! I'm a first year SMU student. Maybe I'll see you guys virtually on interview day. I really appreciated being able to talk to the first year students at my interview last year, so I'm glad they are trying to find a way to continue it. Good luck everyone!
Hey! I hope to connect with other first year students as well! Thank youCongratulations guys! I'm a first year SMU student. Maybe I'll see you guys virtually on interview day. I really appreciated being able to talk to the first year students at my interview last year, so I'm glad they are trying to find a way to continue it. Good luck everyone!
I also have not gotten a response after accepting. You emailed a person named Monique right?After confirming your SMU interview did any of you receive an email back? I replied to them last week but haven’t gotten a response so I’m worried they might not have received it 😱
my paranoia is just kicking in so I’m overthinking haha
I also have not gotten a response after accepting. You emailed a person named Monique right?
Yes, I replied to the original email and it was automatically registered to Monique’s email. Hopefully everything is well
I got the email for an interview last Wednesday as well! When I sent the response to Monique, I bcc'd myself on the email just to make sure it went through. No response yet, but I assume a lot of people responded to the invite that day.
Does anyone know when Dominican will reach out about interviews?
Does anyone know when Dominican will reach out about interviews?
Last edited:
I got the email for an interview last Wednesday as well! When I sent the response to Monique, I bcc'd myself on the email just to make sure it went through. No response yet, but I assume a lot of people responded to the invite that day.
Does anyone know when Dominican will send reach out about interviews?
That’s a great idea, I’m going to start doing that as well. I see it in my sent messages so I assume it went through. Also you can see the date and time stamp on my reply so that should be okay moving forward.
Hmm not sure but possibly after their submission deadline in early December? Similar to SMU, they waited to send interviews until after their October deadline.
Hey! I got an email on 11/11/20 confirming my interviewYes, I replied to the original email and it was automatically registered to Monique’s email. Hopefully everything is well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pursuerofOT
Full Member
I got a call on Friday telling me about my acceptance!Has anyone who interviewed heard back yet??
Congratulations! I received a call yesterday 🙂 Did you receive any follow up emails?I got a call on Friday telling me about my acceptance!
pursuerofOT
Full Member
Congrats! I have not. Kasie said that they'd send out the official email this morning but I haven't received it yet.Congratulations! I received a call yesterday 🙂 Did you receive any follow up emails?
Oh good to know! I was expecting the emails this morning too, but haven't received any!Congrats! I have not. Kasie said that they'd send out the official email this morning but I haven't received it yet.
TM8
New Member
Congratulations! I received a call yesterday 🙂 Did you receive any follow up emails?
Congrats you guys! I also got a call about my acceptance and am waiting for an email! Let me know if you guys receive yours! 🙂I got a call on Friday telling me about my acceptance!
Congrats guys! I still haven't heard anything :/Congrats you guys! I also got a call about my acceptance and am waiting for an email! Let me know if you guys receive yours! 🙂
I also received a call on Friday! But still no follow up email about the deposit.Congratulations! I received a call yesterday 🙂 Did you receive any follow up emails?
Congrats ya'll! 🙂 Hope to see you all next Fall!
I was accepted as well! Got my emails today 🙂I also received a call on Friday! But still no follow up email about the deposit.
Congrats ya'll! 🙂 Hope to see you all next Fall!
OT_4_OB
New Member
I just received a email for my interview and look forward to speaking with you and other current students in the program. How do you like the program so far and why did you pick this school over other programs? Can u give me any advice for the interview process? Are you in the masters or doctoral program? See you virtually!
Congratulations guys! I'm a first year SMU student. Maybe I'll see you guys virtually on interview day. I really appreciated being able to talk to the first year students at my interview last year, so I'm glad they are trying to find a way to continue it. Good luck everyone!
The interview was very chill like everyone had said and it was no longer than 10 minutes. Congrats on your interview and good luck! 🙂How was the interview process? I got an email for my interview in January. 🙂
jasminbindom
New Member
hey! can you go Into more detail about the actual interview? I have one Saturday!The interview was very chill like everyone had said and it was no longer than 10 minutes. Congrats on your interview and good luck! 🙂
I'll be there tomorrow as well, good luck!hey! can you go Into more detail about the actual interview? I have one Saturday!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kylahdawnot
New Member
Has anyone had trouble getting SMU emails? I just found out yesterday I got in on early admissions and that they have trying to contact me since December! I received absolutely nothing in my emails until yesterday
pursuerofOT
Full Member
I'm in a similar situation! I was called about my acceptance in December but still have not received the acceptance email.Has anyone had trouble getting SMU emails? I just found out yesterday I got in on early admissions and that they have trying to contact me since December! I received absolutely nothing in my emails until yesterday
kylahdawnot
New Member
I joined Kasie on her zoom office hours and told her what was going on with me it wasn't until then that I got all my information. You should try that its every Thursday at 12pm!I'm in a similar situation! I was called about my acceptance in December but still have not received the acceptance email.
pursuerofOT
Full Member
Oh okay I'll try that! I talked to Kasie a few weeks ago and even gave her an alternate email but it still hasn't come so now I'm just wondering if the deadline to put down a deposit has passed.I joined Kasie on her zoom office hours and told her what was going on with me it wasn't until then that I got all my information. You should try that its every Thursday at 12pm!
kylahdawnot
New Member
Oh wow! When I finally got in contact with her she pushed my deadline backOh okay I'll try that! I talked to Kasie a few weeks ago and even gave her an alternate email but it still hasn't come so now I'm just wondering if the deadline to put down a deposit has passed.
oughtabeOT
Full Member
Has anyone that interviewed on 1/9 heard back yet? I thought they said this week decisions would go out!
Not yet, I was under the impression that this week it would be under review and that the following week or so decisions would be made. Good luck everyone! 🙏🏽✊🏽Has anyone that interviewed on 1/9 heard back yet? I thought they said this week decisions would go out!
oughtabeOT
Full Member
Oh gotcha! Thanks for clarifying, I was so nervous I probably heard that wrong. Good luck!! 🍀Not yet, I was under the impression that this week it would be under review and that the following week or so decisions would be made. Good luck everyone! 🙏🏽✊🏽
Thank you, I just got the acceptance call today. You should definitely be hearing from them soon!Oh gotcha! Thanks for clarifying, I was so nervous I probably heard that wrong. Good luck!! 🍀
oughtabeOT
Full Member
Congratulations! I was accepted as well 🙂Thank you, I just got the acceptance call today. You should definitely be hearing from them soon!
Also haven’t received a call, neither has my friend in the same December interview.Has anyone that interviewed in December now received anything yet? I’m starting to think I didn’t get accepted
I received my acceptance call this morning! (January interview). Good luck everyone!Did anyone in January that interviewed received anything yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! I think you have a high chance of getting in!! I’m waitlisted as well 🙁I just received an e-mail, but I’m 6th on the waitlist! Crossing my fingers
Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!
I really hope so!Congrats! I think you have a high chance of getting in!! I’m waitlisted as well 🙁
Waitlist is better than nothing, what number are you? And is Samuel Merritt your first choice?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 619
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K