This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prilozack

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted some advice for a list of schools that I should be thinking about (both MD and DO) that would bode well for my stats. I'm looking more for schools I should also not bother applying to because I want to be effective with my applications. I will provide my score break downs with some supporting info:

sGPA: 3.55
overall GPA: 3.64
MCAT: 502

  • Shadowing hours total about 500 between primary care, internal medicine, and surgery specialties
  • Volunteer many different places including clinics to under-represented communities
  • 3 publications
  • 3 years of research in well-known lab
Thanks for the advice, everyone. I appreciate it!