Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Simply reporting a real-world experience, as I have seen it debated on here whether AMCAS can/will find out. Not salty about it or anything.
- This was a year of Dual Enrollment.
- He said he made decent grades there, so it probably wouldn't effect anything.
- Not sure if his University transcript listed the credit earned from these DE classes.
- Matriculated to a top 25 MD school and has been there for half a year now.
- I'm not sure if he purposefully ommitted it, it came up in a conversation which went something like: "...Yeah my DE grades will really **** me"
"Oh really? I didn't have to submit mine."
- This was a year of Dual Enrollment.
- He said he made decent grades there, so it probably wouldn't effect anything.
- Not sure if his University transcript listed the credit earned from these DE classes.
- Matriculated to a top 25 MD school and has been there for half a year now.
- I'm not sure if he purposefully ommitted it, it came up in a conversation which went something like: "...Yeah my DE grades will really **** me"
"Oh really? I didn't have to submit mine."