Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I still say lynch lissarae
Why are we killing people in here? 😱
We never killed anyone in the riffle association forums. People kill people, guns don't kill people. Those forums were amazing.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And I still say lynch lissarae
^^^^
![]()
And boo for losing CFC. Sounds like she had quite the useful role.
I'm choosing to believe TW here. lynch lissa
Drat. I did the wrong thing.![]()
KSMI - I got this message when trying to send you a PM...
- kmsi117 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kmsi117 from the recipient list and send the message again.
Clearly your inbox is not full as a moderator (so forget strategizing what this means players.. .this is clearly a mod thing? or a settings thing).
Please fix so I can PM you something.
KSMI - I got this message when trying to send you a PM...
- kmsi117 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kmsi117 from the recipient list and send the message again.
Clearly your inbox is not full as a moderator (so forget strategizing what this means players.. .this is clearly a mod thing? or a settings thing).
Please fix so I can PM you something.
KSMI - I got this message when trying to send you a PM...
- kmsi117 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove kmsi117 from the recipient list and send the message again.
Clearly your inbox is not full as a moderator (so forget strategizing what this means players.. .this is clearly a mod thing? or a settings thing).
Please fix so I can PM you something.
I never much liked the alcohol forums... thought it would be about good kinds of alcohol but it was more like an alcoholics anonymous.. there was someone named devyn around there quite a bit... But... In the cooking forum they did have some amazing recipes with alcohol in them... My favorite was whiskey pancakes...
yet now she's saying all she can do is make votes count twice? Something doesn't add up there.I might have something useful if someone hadn't blocked me last night 🙄
**********************************************************
😱
are you calling me an alcoholic?! 😡
no tequila for you! and I will drink all the margaritas myself![]()
**********************************************************
I had the bath salts yesterday, hence the crazy posts. So glad I can talk properly to strategize today!
I am also going to lynch Lissa, and not only because of TW's source of a source. Earlier, Lissa implied that she had a night action, possibly investigation:
yet now she's saying all she can do is make votes count twice? Something doesn't add up there.
**********************************************************
😱
are you calling me an alcoholic?! 😡
no tequila for you! and I will drink all the margaritas myself![]()
**********************************************************

HO HO! My boss just got a tv installed right above my desk! SDN and Olympics (and somewhat working), Huzzah!


Well. She did have the vmcas last night.
And CFC did help her.
Okay, so based on TW's information and the weirdness surrounding the last lynch, I'm going to lynch Lissa.
And DVMD, why do you keep talking about all these different forums? How many did you belong to before?![]()
The post I quoted was from lynch 2 (the first one after I got insta-lynched), for timeline porpoises.

**********************************************************
![]()
**********************************************************
Not sure what you're trying to say here...that we already have reasons besides your source's source? Well, good! Means we have a higher chance of getting a wolf, right?
I'm saying she had the vmcas investigatory item since night 1 and was blocked night 1
I'm so good at catching wolves that I think I'll go have a beer...

Guys, I'm still NOT a wolf. I am Lee, I swear. I don't know what I can do to prove this other than die. TW, I did have the VMCAS but I lost it like I told you. Someone else must have it.
And no offense, would lee really only have the power to vote twice or whatever it is?? He's the freaking founder of SDN! He can do anything.
And no offense, would lee really only have the power to vote twice or whatever it is?? He's the freaking founder of SDN! He can do anything.
And no offense, would lee really only have the power to vote twice or whatever it is?? He's the freaking founder of SDN! He can do anything.
I mean....Lee, SDN Founder, doesn't sound like a bad character....but TW I'm trusting you(r source) on this one. If she's not a wolf, you'd better come clean about who your source is!! 🙂
So unless someone has more/better info from last night,
lynch Lissarae
I sowwy if you're a villager... 🙁
I'm so bummed. I understand you guys lynching me though. I would lynch me, too.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.