SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************************************
watching this game brings constant lols

and SOV - you could very well be banned from this forum
after this game :laugh: (best hope Lee does not pop in here!)

tumblr_loezg7V1Q91qafk16.gif

******************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wowoow i want to be leader. vote for meeeee. i'm going to PM the crap out of EEEVERYONE A MILLION TIMES HO HO HO IM HILARIOUSSS look @ my postcount.


etc.


A) THAT was a joke. I knew I was going to be leader. Pre ordained

B) look whose being the jerk now, nutjob
 
omg I'm sooo hungry, I want some doritos, or fritos or mojitos, maybe some mo-hee-toes. Yah man, bahahhahahha its so beautiful, the sky is amazing, I could lick it, I want to just lick it the sky looks so yummy I want to put it in my tummy. It just looks so awwwhahahhahah awesome. What are you looking at? Why are you looking at me? where am I? These lights are so bright, I can smell them, they smell like listerine, I'm blistering for listerine and protein. Your face looks delicious, mind if I taste it?
 
omg I'm sooo hungry, I want some doritos, or fritos or mojitos, maybe some mo-hee-toes. Yah man, bahahhahahha its so beautiful, the sky is amazing, I could lick it, I want to just lick it the sky looks so yummy I want to put it in my tummy. It just looks so awwwhahahhahah awesome. What are you looking at? Why are you looking at me? where am I? These lights are so bright, I can smell them, they smell like listerine, I'm blistering for listerine and protein. Your face looks delicious, mind if I taste it?

Bath salts, I presume?
 
Now that the inmates are running the asylum... i am going to take the night off.. So if you PM me, I probably won't answer till tomorrow morning when I am closing night.

Good luck. And keep up the good work! This game is only as good and entertaining as the people playing the parts, and you all are doing amazing.
 
Now that the inmates are running the asylum... i am going to take the night off.. So if you PM me, I probably won't answer till tomorrow morning when I am closing night.

Good luck. And keep up the good work! This game is only as good and entertaining as the people playing the parts, and you all are doing amazing.

How do you PM? I can't figure it out...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************************
Credit... I was part of this really cool marketing forum a......😴😴😴

Oh, I was also a part of the narcolepsy support forums too..... 😳
Hey, me too! Narcolepsy Network?
....oh wait, you're not serious. 🙁 I have a scumbag brain that likes to sleep IRL! :laugh:
*********************************************************************
 
My friends 🙂love🙂 on the transgender forums are telling me that I should get some sleep as I have slowly started to lose my connection with being MAN...

Good night. 😴

(Sleeping is also good for narcolepsy per the narcolepsy support forums).
 
***********************************************
(Sleeping is also good for narcolepsy per the narcolepsy support forums).
I 😍 me some sleep....way, way WAY too much. Enjoy, Man!

(random fact: there are different types of narcolepsy. Not everyone has the fall-over-in-the-middle-of-a-conversation kind. Some peeps just get uber-tired and have lots of dreams and very not-restful sleep. This educational moment has been brought to you by Nordicat. 😀 )
**********************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************
Oh DVM what are you doing playing over here when you belong in the other game with meeeeeeeeeeeee?
************************